Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: "Brown envelopes "

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    He's going to claim he didn't know about any of the cheating that was going on behind the scenes, and the he was lied to by his uppers at the club, and blah blah blah blah blah..........

The usual tripe, and then claim that to the best of his abilities everything they won on the field was the result of playing it straight and fair, and that none of it should tarnish his legacy and all they achieved....

You can see it coming a mile away.
    I don't wanna take away any of their trophies.. Thats just after the fact. But they indeed got help to win them.. such as financial jiggery-pokery. everyone else had to keep to a certain amount of income outcome and they were fiddling the books. maybe they have stopped now.. so they can pretend they have always been clean. saying that even now. they are only club in the entire football pyramid who are refusing to allow the FA to look into their financial dealings (i believe that to be the case)The rest of us have to abide by the rules, something they are to BIG to bother to deal with.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    A fairly detailed analysis of how these biased inept fruads are behaving...

https://tomkinstimes.substack.com/p/homer-sapiens-refs-vars-and-proving?utm_campaign=post
    Just scrolling through the link thanks. Tis funny the refs that i liked such as Marriner and Oliver (seems to have gone awol) but over all hes a decent ref. and Friend who actually turned out to be a fair ref after i slagged him off for a while..
    were the refs that seem to stand out to me has being reliable. And the stats prove that to be corrected.No coincidence there. when it comes to the others such has Paul Tierney. You can see instantly with his decision making hes got other intentions. In the Burnley game there was another incident where A Burnley player kicked the ball off and it was given has a corner and everyone knew it came off him. Our players just ignored it because whats the point?
    Its gotten to the point with him. why bother to complain?.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I don't wanna take away any of their trophies.. Thats just after the fact. But they indeed got help to win them.. such as financial jiggery-pokery. everyone else had to keep to a certain amount of income outcome and they were fiddling the books. maybe they have stopped now.. so they can pretend they have always been clean. saying that even now. they are only club in the entire football pyramid who are refusing to allow the FA to look into their financial dealings (i believe that to be the case)The rest of us have to abide by the rules, something they are to BIG to bother to deal with.
    Yes. It's not the "now" that's the issue. It's How they got to this point. They were cheating and everyone knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Word on the street or the grapevine is that they won't have a verdict or report out until 2025 at the earliest. Ostensibly because they have a large number of witnesses to interview which presumably will take up most, or all of 2024.

And wouldn't you know it, as luck would have it, that will be right around the time when Fraudiola's contract with City will have run out, and possibly also just after Real Madrid will have made a run for Haaland.

So it all seems set up to have a (possibly negative) report and verdict come out just after all the primary players in their recent success have all moved on.
    And even then, don't expect the League to be anything other than toothless in coming up with a punishment or penalty if the verdict is guilty on most of those charges.
    And if they do get demoted (highly unlikely) or have points deducted, I willing to bet they don't have the balls to strip them of any of the titles they won when all the cheating was going on, and by then, it will be another manager's problem to bring them back up from the Championship.

At the very least we'll all know that all this so-called "success" they've had has been on the back of cheating and breaking the rules behind the scenes - which we all know to be the case right now anyway, just that no one will openly admit it.
    Yeah you can see that happening for sure. Like you say all set up conveniently.

Hing oan. Tis impossible tae keep up wi' th' conspiracies. Who is determiined tae let City win everything 'n' cheat th' rest o' us oot o' oor weel deserved success?

Just watching espn and they put up a stat. we are 9 points worse off due to Var calls. Not even minor calls. massive errors

This is soooo bent its beyond all comprehension.. The sneaky "off" thrown in there.

I saw a youtube clip that showed the timeline and history of Paul Tierney's bias against Liverpool.
    I didn't know that he was born in Manchester and that his dad and his brother are both season ticket holders at Man City, although his club is 'Altringham' of course.
    I also didn't realise that he was the ref who didn't give the handball in the box against Rodri at Goodison, that season we lost the league by one point.
    If you compound it with the failure to book Harry Kane for the foul on Robbo, and the invisible foul committed by Nunes at Burnley to disallow a perfectly good goal, you think that it's about time some neutral body should be looking into him.
    I think it's obvious that some referees will have clubs and players that they just dislike more than others. That is human in away, but at this elite level where the prizes are so great, it should be monitored more.

Thing is, you can call it human error but why do those incorrect calls NEVER go in our favour.
    I mean you cannot even imagine Kane being correctly sent off in that game but them missing the Robertson tackle and not sending him off. It just wouldn’t happen

They get things right when it suits them