Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: "Brown envelopes "

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post

This is soooo bent its beyond all comprehension.. The sneaky "off" thrown in there.
    As bent as a butcher's hook!!...Absolute cunts!..

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    I saw a youtube clip that showed the timeline and history of Paul Tierney's bias against Liverpool.
    I didn't know that he was born in Manchester and that his dad and his brother are both season ticket holders at Man City, although his club is 'Altringham' of course.
    I also didn't realise that he was the ref who didn't give the handball in the box against Rodri at Goodison, that season we lost the league by one point.
    If you compound it with the failure to book Harry Kane for the foul on Robbo, and the invisible foul committed by Nunes at Burnley to disallow a perfectly good goal, you think that it's about time some neutral body should be looking into him.
    I think it's obvious that some referees will have clubs and players that they just dislike more than others. That is human in away, but at this elite level where the prizes are so great, it should be monitored more.
    That scumbag has had it in for us for years. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Jurgen openly said as much aswell after a game

If ye removed a' th' posts fae this forum that wur greetin' aboot refs thare wid be very little left.

It's a tradition, Jock.
    'Where's your white stick ref' and all that.
    Are you saying there is not an issue between Tierney and Liverpool football club?
    Even Jurgen refers to it openly.
    To paraphrase Alex Harvey..'we wur framed'.

Ah git th' tradition bit 'n' it happens at every gam. It juist seems th' forum is wey ower th' tap wi' conspiracies oan th' refs, th' PL, VAR 'n' everything else.

A'd guess if ye went tae ither fan sites you'd see exactly th' same posts. Th' stupid thing is, every fan in th' land thinks thair club is th' victim o' thae conspiracies.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Ah git th' tradition bit 'n' it happens at every gam. It juist seems th' forum is wey ower th' tap wi' conspiracies oan th' refs, th' PL, VAR 'n' everything else.

A'd guess if ye went tae ither fan sites you'd see exactly th' same posts. Th' stupid thing is, every fan in th' land thinks thair club is th' victim o' thae conspiracies.
    I'm finding your posts getting more and more harder to read.
    To the point were I don't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Is it really that difficult?

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Is it really that difficult?
    Now that's better.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    It’s great the way modern tech just lets you scroll on by so smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    As bent as a butcher's hook!!...Absolute cunts!..
    Simon Hooper sent Jota off for 2 NO fouls that day.. it was like its part of the plan to keep us down..Considering Darren England had just comeback from the middle east 2 days prior and he was a moron in the VAR box.does make you wonder.
    I'm not one to think theres financial and monetary gain off this match. But there as defiantly favouritism going on
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century