Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101314151617181920

Thread: Luton V liverpool Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    He was only online yesterday, not like him not to say anything for once though haha

Last Activity
    Yesterday 12:07 AM
    Haha I must of missed it , that’s exactly what I thought

hes been busy getting his coaches badges, He's Jurgens replacement.. He'll have the players dancing naked in front of mirrors. faster than you can say jolly green giant.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    hes been busy getting his coaches badges, He's Jurgens replacement.. He'll have the players dancing naked in front of mirrors. faster than you can say jolly green giant.
    Might have a plan B then at least or make changes when it's obviously not working not wait until it's too late.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyliver View Post
    Out of curiosity, where is nineteen , I only get on once or twice and realised I hadn’t seen his in depth analysis for a while
    He didn't press or counter-press any of the buttons on his keyboard, hence no posts.

Out of curiosity, where is nineteen , I only get on once or twice and realised I hadn’t seen his in depth analysis for a while
    Hes been watching Al Ettifaq games.

Quote Originally Posted by toshin View Post
    Hes been watching Al Ettifaq games.
    Apparently they're not too happy with all the bumming on AlEttifaqOnline

I'm lurking

Poor performance

Trent's want to exclusively play CM kills us offensively on our right too much, he needs to arrive to provide width or in an advanced inside forward position as he used to when exclusively playing full back a LOT more,to make sure we get the very best out of him, Mo and Szlobo,

When i first had the idea of him getting into midfield positions at times in games way back in 18-19 it was in ADDITION to what he provided as an attacking full back, not instead of it

I bet ppl are bashing Nunez somewhere in here, it's just unfortunate that when he has one of his glaring misses it costs us points

Tsimi had to take a yellow and stop them countering for their goall

The press and counter press positioing and balance of players making runs and players picking up but positioned to make runs or quickly regain possession if we lose it still needs A LOT of work
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Can't see anyone asking for him to be listed

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I'm lurking

Poor performance

Trent's want to exclusively play CM kills us offensively on our right too much, he needs to arrive to provide width or in an advanced inside forward position as he used to when exclusively playing full back a LOT more,to make sure we get the very best out of him, Mo and Szlobo,

When i first had the idea of him getting into midfield positions at times in games way back in 18-19 it was in ADDITION to what he provided as an attacking full back, not instead of it

I bet ppl are bashing Nunez somewhere in here, it's just unfortunate that when he has one of his glaring misses it costs us points

Tsimi had to take a yellow and stop them countering for their goall

The press and counter press positioing and balance of players making runs and players picking up but positioned to make runs or quickly regain possession if we lose it still needs A LOT of work
    Couldn't agree more. Good to see you around 19.

Watched Atletico v Celtic with Atletico giving a very good example of how to press and counter press properl with great collective positioning and balance of players making runs and players picking up but positioned to make runs or quickly regain possession through counter pressing and also regaining possession frequently with 1 or 2 because others picking up or blocking lines gave the opposition player no out ball
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”