Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 811121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Luton V liverpool Match thread

what pisses me off. is the likes of Luton. pressed us and closed down everything.. wasnt easy dealing with that kinda pressure but what pisses me off. is when they play Man-city they''ll sit off and do fuck all.. just allow them to dictate the game..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

If its a draw between Spurs and Chelsea. means we will be 3 points off the top with 11 games gone. i would have taken that before the system started..
    We really need a player who can dictate the game with the ball.I thought Mac Allister would be that player. but hes been forced to play in the DM role and it doesn't suit him..
    If we are gonna mount a challenge for the league. our away form needs to vastly improve.

Klopp has to take some blame, we were obsessed with the long diagonal balls to the wide ares and they kept getting easily cut out..When you have the likes of Jota on the left doesn't work.I can understand why Diaz didn't start( like everyone else. I hope they release his father soon) Just think we should have started Nunez there and Gakpo up the middle.. And why we played Gomez in the left back position baffles me. Unless Tsimikas had a knock don't know why he didn't start

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Klopp has to take some blame, we were obsessed with the long diagonal balls to the wide ares and they kept getting easily cut out..When you have the likes of Jota on the left doesn't work.I can understand why Diaz didn't start( like everyone else. I hope they release his father soon) Just think we should have started Nunez there and Gakpo up the middle.. And why we played Gomez in the left back position baffles me. Unless Tsimikas had a knock don't know why he didn't start
    We dropped oor zonal marking th' nicht 'n' 'twas titch 'n' gang at times bit Diaz whipped it in 'n' left him stranded 'n' ah kin gang oot fur an Italian wi' th' guidwife wi'oot getting rinsed.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    We dropped oor zonal marking th' nicht 'n' 'twas titch 'n' gang at times bit Diaz whipped it in 'n' left him stranded 'n' ah kin gang oot fur an Italian wi' th' guidwife wi'oot getting rinsed.

Crawl back into your shithole you fucking cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Artie Fufkin View Post
    Crawl back into your shithole you fucking cunt.
    Couldn’t agree more….
    Fed up swerving lfc click shit…..to encounter this knob , is …
    It may be he has a valid point but ffs grow up we’ve seen AI bollocks , you are no longer entertaining but just a pain in the arse …or PAI …if that helps

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    what pisses me off. is the likes of Luton. pressed us and closed down everything.. wasnt easy dealing with that kinda pressure but what pisses me off. is when they play Man-city they''ll sit off and do fuck all.. just allow them to dictate the game..
    The difference is, city won’t let them play. They’ll dominate possession and take their chances. Klopp said we had zero counter pressing in the first half. That’s down to us, not how Luton played.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    The difference is, city won’t let them play. They’ll dominate possession and take their chances. Klopp said we had zero counter pressing in the first half. That’s down to us, not how Luton played.
    But they will be allowed to play..You watch the game when Luton play them. the intensity of the press from Luton will not be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    We wur over-reliant oan oor custodian wance again 'n' th' laddie dane well wi' th' one-on-one 'n' th' dressing room’s relieved efter that equalizer.

Bugger off pronto,or the lads will give ye.......The malky!!......

Just been reading, some of the Luton fans were singing and taunting the Hillsborough tragedy.. Scumbags,but sadly thats the state of some people. rather than focus on the game they wish to behave in this manner.