Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 710111213141516171819202122232427 ... LastLast

Thread: Injuries: Liverpool Squad 23/24

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

Oooooooooooooooooooooo

Ooooo

Mo Salah coming off injured after 45 minutes in Egypt’s game v Ghana
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me, up the arse!!!

I fuckin' hate AFCON and all these international tourneys in the middle of a season.

The report says he walked off the pitch on his own power(i.e. was not stretchered off or unable to put any weight on his leg/foot), so perhaps it's not as bad as it seems, and he won't be sidelined for long.

(grasping at straws here.
    Really really grasping....)
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Salah is in the absolute peak of physical condition.

Would not surprise me at all if he is back and available in a similar timescale to what we would have faced had Egypt reached the Final.

It's easy to catastrophies, but we have a squad for a reason and it is a chance for others to step up.

Hopefully he is back and at his immaculate best really soon.

can we calm down until we know more? Like sid is saying he'd be gone a while eitherway

maybe it's a good thing if not out long, egypt can get knocked out salah can have some rest.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Mo.... Could prove a mini blessing if it’s not too serious, it could take 2-3 weeks which we wouldn’t see him anyway, so no loss there, just enough recovery time for it to heal, another week or two of resting and he could come back fresh as a daisy, will all depend on how severe it is, hopefully he came off early enough and it was more precautionary rather than actually damaged ?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me, up the arse!!!
    Interesting phrase. There's a lad around here with a strap on who might be able to help you out.

Let's hope it's a minor injury for Salah. We need him firing on all cylinders from now until the end of the season.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Interesting phrase. There's a lad around here with a strap on who might be able to help you out.

Let's hope it's a minor injury for Salah. We need him firing on all cylinders from now until the end of the season.
    Depending on the size of the strap on it could end up a minor injury for Crim D ....lol

Salah has a hamstring strain and will be out for 2 weeks only and could well be on a plane back soon if Egypt don't beat Cape Verde. Phew

Jurgen has just said Mo is coming back to the club to do his rehab. And if he's fit and Egypt get to the final he'll go back .

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Jurgen has just said Mo is coming back to the club to do his rehab. And if he's fit and Egypt get to the final he'll go back .
    Not a bad scenario that, glad hes on his way home. Means they cant force him to play if hes not fit.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Not a bad scenario that, glad hes on his way home. Means they cant force him to play if hes not fit.
    My thoughts on it as well.