Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1316171819202122232425262728293033 ... LastLast

Thread: Injuries: Liverpool Squad 23/24

Thankfully we have a lot of cover in the RB area. Bradley, Gomez and even Jones.I thought he was terrific against Burnley.. not that you want him to be a regular there. but he can do a job.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Our medical staff are pretty much useless, they can't see whats in front of them. ie regarding injuries, they should know what his knee was like.. If he needs an operation in the end, its all down to the medical people.
    Another one rushed back too early by management?

Medical staff not doing their jobs?
    2 players in 2 weeks back from injury and back injured again. I think bradley is back in training so at least we have cover there now. Robertson back, means gomez can also play there.

Szobozlai is in the same boat. Came back too soon and is crocked - So it’s 3 players in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Szobozlai is in the same boat. Came back too soon and is crocked - So it’s 3 players in 2 weeks.
    Yes - forgot about him. It's not a good look for us. Whoever is making the decision for them to return to training needs to have a look at the process.

Hardly coincidence that it happened to 3 players. Although, thiago I can understand. He was out for so long he would have been at risk of a muscle injury. And the fact he is brittle.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    It's all over the t'internet that Trent has done his knee again and will miss the cup final.

It's never easy with us !!
    As long as Bradley is fit we should be fine at RB. Salah’s creativity and goals coming back will be massive.
    I just Hope Szoboszlai is back to give the midfield balance. Not looking good though.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Another one rushed back too early by management?

Medical staff not doing their jobs?
    2 players in 2 weeks back from injury and back injured again. I think bradley is back in training so at least we have cover there now. Robertson back, means gomez can also play there.
    dunno whos to blame. maybe player has a say in it as well? I know Trent wanted to carry on in the second half.but they told him no, and took him off. just seems to be to many mistakes that get repeated all the time.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Nice video of him here pre knee injury here:

I might be wrong but feels like he hasn't hit these heights since. Hopefully he gets back to this level.
    he's getting there IMHO
    scored a few goals recently

On Szobozlai

from X:

Szoboszlai missed 1 game in 2 and half years prior to arriving at Liverpool.

He has already missed 8 games this season and that's going to rise well into double figures.

Questions have to be asked about the medical department.

https://x.com/corballyred/status/1757840689759457605?s=46&t=Py29ytjTcYK-9jcEs07T0g

On Szobozlai

from X:

He has already missed 8 games this season and that's going to rise well into double figures.

https://x.com/corballyred/status/1757840689759457605?s=46&t=Py29ytjTcYK-9jcEs07T0g
    Thankfully they'll all be gone at the end of the season

On Szobozlai

from X:

Maybe the style too, with a new manager maybe less injury's
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.