Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Injuries: Liverpool Squad 23/24

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Press conference is 11.30am today - hopefully some good injury news in it.
    Get past forest then we have 8 days at least before the big one v city

Interesting to see what team we put out v prague which is 4 days after city luckily not the best of teams.

I've noticed the home leg is on 14th and fa cup away to utd is on 16th?????
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quarter-final ties get played 16th or 17th - I would imagine (hope!) that the match against Man United will end up occuring on the Sunday.

In terms of scheduling and going for all 4 we will see Sparta sniffing out a chance to do something, given our schedule.

Weirdly I think Man United being an away may help us - their fans will get them riled up to attempt to attack at key moments of the game and if Salah and/or Núñez are fit that day then counters should produce opportunities for ya rather than being forced into grinding them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Quarter-final ties get played 16th or 17th - I would imagine (hope!) that the match against Man United will end up occuring on the Sunday.

In terms of scheduling and going for all 4 we will see Sparta sniffing out a chance to do something, given our schedule.

Weirdly I think Man United being an away may help us - their fans will get them riled up to attempt to attack at key moments of the game and if Salah and/or Núñez are fit that day then counters should produce opportunities for ya rather than being forced into grinding them down.
    Lol. The state United are in their supporters would appreciate a dogged defensive effort and would be fearful of being hit merciless on the counter and get hit for 4/5/7 so it is going to be a game where they use delayed tactics, arguing, rolling around, Bruno chasing after the ref, appealing for chest ball/handball.

We just need to be ruthless early doors and tight as well. Then pick them of with quality and intensity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Get past forest then we have 8 days at least before the big one v city

Interesting to see what team we put out v prague which is 4 days after city luckily not the best of teams.

I've noticed the home leg is on 14th and fa cup away to utd is on 16th?????
    Would be great if we could win on Prague then dream scenario 2 or 3 goal advantage that would help with a rotated group for second leg. But 1 game at s time I guess. Amazing what Klopp has done for us. 2nd season I 3 where we in everything. Since 2018 one season where we fought for 4th and had injuries and last season. He basically gage us the most incredible 9 years of constant dreaming and waiting for the next match.

Premier injuries is grim reading 14 yes 14 fucking players listed a record

It sounds like Núñez and Szoboszlai will be available (not necessarily starting) for the Nottingham fixture having been running in training, whilst Robertson and Endo are a day behind them on that score.

Hopefully Szoboszlai and Núñez are fit to come off the bench (if required) and we can have Endo and Robertson available by the time the Sparta and Man City games come around.

Salah not yet available - sounds like a combination of not quite being ready and hopefully being available for the Man City game.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Premier injuries is grim reading 14 yes 14 fucking players listed a record
    I know Kelleher has played well but concerning that alissons injury is more serious than 1st thought. Sound like he won't be back after the international break as was first thought.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    I know Kelleher has played well but concerning that alissons injury is more serious than 1st thought. Sound like he won't be back after the international break as was first thought.
    Look like he is the most injury prone first team keeper we ever had for the past 20 years if I could remember, Kelleher remain at the club next season is the key.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    I've just read about that. Doesn't sound good and definitely like he won't be back anytime soon.
    Kellerher is playing well, more games,more confidence so not too worried really. Obviously want the big man back ASAP but no other club has as good a cover as Kellerher in my opinion.

Mo taking part in full training today....