Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Injuries: Liverpool Squad 23/24

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Ben Doak too, every little helps.
    I think the lads that have started for us lately are better prospects personally, done more than Doak has shown when he's been given the chance

Too early to call still, but yeah injury's not helped him.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1769758786120548579

"Darwin Núñez will not be part of Uruguay squad for the upcoming games due to physical issues.

Understand he has no serious injury but Darwin already suffered problems in the last week and will recover in Liverpool in the next 10 days"

- sounds a bit like what Fergie used to do with Man United players during internationals, but we'll see.

Konate checked in with France, disaster waiting to happen. Nunez not travelled (as mentioned above), some sense shown by Bielsa......
    Diaz has gone however just got to.hope no more injuries and add Jones to the bench against Brighton.....

Indeed - we know how these international breaks pan out for us.

Twat features has called up Joe Gomez for the Engerland too,

Southgate - Don’t ya just love the man.

I can’t believe Konate hasn’t been fit enough to play in the last three games for his club who pays his wages. He misses Utd game where we concede 4 goals & get knocked out. We now see him smiling away training to possibly play in two pointless friendlies for France. Utter piss take and really grinds my gears. I despise international games and always will, especially when it comes to Englum games.

There's some social media posts saying Jota has been jogging in training. Not sure if they're reliable but hopefully it's genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    There's some social media posts saying Jota has been jogging in training. Not sure if they're reliable but hopefully it's genuine.
    Would be really useful.

Now that we are out of the FA Cup we have a possible total of 15 games left - 5 of those being Europa League games if we were to reach the Final.

Would be great if he could be an option for, say, 10 of those, even if it wasn't 10 starts.

I doubt France are playing important games. we should have said NO if they were friendlies. But we have no backbone.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Much is up to the individual player. If the player desires to go play, the club are in a tough position.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I doubt France are playing important games. we should have said NO if they were friendlies. But we have no backbone.
    the club can't refuse to release him if he's fit. I don't even think he can refuse to play himself. didn't something similar happen with Matip. refused to play for Cameroon and got fined by FIFA or some shit. can't remember.