Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Sheff Utd v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Some of the performances tonight have been disgraceful
    Guid win, guid 3 points in whit wis a tough gam. Th' only disgrace th' nicht is some o` yer comments.

Kudos to Gomez and Konate for that competition to see who could be the worst on the pitch. It was a close call. Photo finish.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    My word we will have to be much better at the weekend at Palace, party as they will be smarting from a 2-0 home defeat to Bournemouth tonight.

That was such a disappointing and very worrying performance, no wonder we have only won 3 out of 8 away from home this season
    Booed off. Bournemouth are flying.

Palace will give us a bloody nose if we turn up and “perform” like that.

We really need to hit some form now

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    You're not wrong Sid but we aren't playing well at all lately. Making hard work of things.
    We are missing something right now. Just way off where we can be I think.
    We were really good v city lots of elements that needed tightening up were, then meh so so thereafter, still think we need more of Trent mixing it up, using all his abilities instead of sitting in nothing positions centre mid too much of games and arriving to give width on the right or at inside right to make triangles wtih Mo and Szlobo, the only game he's done that was v City
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

A hard fought 3 points that but we'll take it. Szubo had a brilliant last 10 minutes after a pretty average 85 minute's and hes got some engine on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We were really good v city lots of elements that needed tightening up were, then meh so so thereafter, still think we need more of Trent mixing it up, using all his abilities instead of sitting in nothing positions centre mid too much of games and arriving to give width on the right or at inside right to make triangles wtih Mo and Szlobo, the only game he's done that was v City
    Automaton station scores vs The Blades?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Szoboslai has been coasting for nigh on two months now. Need him back to that early season form.
    We did play a little bit v City but they were by far the better side.
    Something disjointed about things I think. Despite all our numbers I still think we lack a real top class midfielder. Gravenberch might be it but it's still early for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Palace will give us a bloody nose if we turn up and “perform” like that.

We really need to hit some form now
    Trust Victor Meldrew tae fin' th' dark clood. We won 2-0 grumpy, lighten up.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Automaton station scores vs The Blades?
    Zero There is no automation, DIaz doesn't look the right quality of replacement for mane anymore, he looks a long way from it, the first season he made the runs in behind pretty well, now he just gets it to feet all the time and gtes forced backwards, doesn't have Mane's pace and strength to drive past a playerm we need more
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”