Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1316171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Crystal Palace v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Thought the second yellow was a bit harsh earlier but on viewing it tonight think it was a deliberate trip. Can’t argue with the yellow.
    I think it's a foul but it's not a yellow for me.Poor decision.

Think it’s the deliberate stopping of the breakaway rather than the severity of the foul

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Poor as we have been of late, should we win our next two, Utd and Arsenal at Anfield, we will be on target for 91 points after 18 games.

Mad.
    true..

Palhinha in to play 6 and a CB would make us favourites for the title… problem is I very much doubt FSG give two Roy Hodgeson utterances about that. No way they’ll be spending the £100m they pretended to want to spend on Caicedo.

Precisely

Palhinha in to play 6 and a CB would make us favourites for the title… problem is I very much doubt FSG give two Roy Hodgeson utterances about that. No way they’ll be spending the £100m they pretended to want to spend on Caicedo.
    so when Henry flew in for a show down with Boehly that was all for show? so they huge trunk was empty that he dragged along with him?
    No wonder i call him Scrooge Mcduck..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Er … Wrinkle Dick Scrooge Mcduck please.

Poor as we have been of late, should we win our next two, Utd and Arsenal at Anfield, we will be on target for 91 points after 18 games.

Mad.
    Open to a few people, if we've been poor of late do you consider our squad to be better than the level it's performing to presently.

I find this funny, I think people were so upset this last summer, they just cant enjoy the season.
    Dont get me wrong I was raging the summer before against Sid&Taksin.
    Regards the first post I think we're trying to find our way with a new group and it's frustrating to watch.
    Keeping with a formation we adopted last season from the setup for arsenal & City - whilst we have a brand new set of midfielders here compared with last year.
    For me the results are a reflection of the quality in the squad, and the dysfunction of the new squad & setup.

But this last summer I was happy with all of our additions, and fucking delighted that Ox, Keita and Melo were off. Those 2 staying were a massive issue for me last summer, would rather have swapped them for a used condom and a packet of chips for desert

We did spend 60m on 2 midfileders in Endo & Gravenberch after Chelsea signed Caicedo for €116.00

I suspect a few people on here would be happier if we just spent more on the same players.
    Then we could say our owners are spending big like boehly & the Glazers

Like had we signed Caicedo instead of Endo & Gravenberch for 60 mill - our net spend would be 56mill more.

Or even spending 60 mill on one player in Lavia instead of 2 in Endo & Gravenberch

I would like us to sign a 6 CCTV, we so very obviously need .. a 6. Endowas bullied out of today’s game by a journeyman midfielder that wouldn’t get a game in 80% of the teams in our league.
    So nice chap though he appears to be, please don’t suggest we signed a 6 in the summer, as we so obviously needed.

Thanks