Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Crystal Palace v Liverpool

Trent into midfield, Endo off Gomez in to RB

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    The thing with this team there is no one player that you can say when it is messy he will inspire.

Some teams would have a big man that after a couple of skirmish it would lift the teams his physicality. Drogba is the perfect example I can think of. Others would have a striker who would take on people Henry, Ronaldo. Then you have the magicians Zidane, Nedved, Iniesta, Messi. Or wingers Giggs, Barnes, Ronaldo. Or midfield drivers Toure, Viera, Gerrard. I just feel this team lacks that individual where tou say right get him involved then we are in the game.

Mane and Firmino were those 2 players for me in our previous team. But this group as a unit very young but I don't see especially from the midfield someone that can find space, make space or run into space to rip it up. Gravenberch very raw, Szoboslai I also feel is a season away from lighting it up. Salah is suited to a faster game where there is space in behind. He is not someone that is beating the defender on the outside.

I do think Maca will be the between the line midfielder, both I forward passing and finding space. Klopp just needs to buy a defensive midfielder. Endo is okay but maybe not starter.
    Well when he came I thought Diaz was that player , he still is I think just seems low on confidence, no one is playing well , salah a few seasons ago was doing this . Funny enough I saw a 5 min clip this morning of coutinhos best bits for us , what a player he was , exactly the player your on about

Good awareness from Klopp to sub Endo. Palace players are rushing him also fouling him but the ref is just guessing when it is a foul. Endo was shite but fouled aot more than the fouls given. Though the player that came in is as ponderous and slow thinking.

And there we go again, Nunez offside inside the first minute of the second half.

Wake up you dildo

Nunez close with a header but you will be surprised to hear he was offside anyway

Come on lads ffs stop giving them cheap free kicks

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Would you still think we hadn’t been awful if Ali’s save goes in off the post and their penalty stood?
    We’d be 2-0 down without a single effort on target, against a team with a 55% pass completion rate Sid??

We have indeed been awful
    Perhaps I would feel differently, sure.

Football is an emotional game to watch and goals massively influence then. As it is my main gripe has been our inability to stretch them. Despite Núñez probably being out worst forward today, I would be tempted to stick him out left for a bit so they are stretched more, mainly because Diaz keeps cutting inside into a congested area - which Palace look like they are coping with.

Wtf is this

Having cancelled a penalty VAR makes up for it by giving one no one even claimed for.

Re refereeing at its finest. Fuck this league