Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Salah, Version II

If we played with a 10, Salah could definitely transition into a playmaker. Wont happen though, as we play 4-3-3.

I don't like the idea as him as a 9. It might just be me, but he always seems to struggle when he moves into the middle.

Certainly big shoes to fill.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by Frasier View Post
    Just read on the BBC website that we're unbeaten in all 10 premier league games that Salah has missed since he signed in 2017.

Unbelievable to think that's all he's missed!

Never injured, always gives 100% and remains are most potent goal threat from day one to now. Club legend Mo Salah!
    That's just utterly ridiculous! 10 games in 6 years
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Salah was involved in everything, I don't know how we'll cope without him
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

What's the chances of Egypt getting to the final? Are they any good ?

Even if they get to the final. I believe the most league game he and Endo will miss is 4 games. (i think thats correct) we'll have to manage in the cup games
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

anyway like i have said numerous times. we'd be mad to let him go in the summer.Give him another 2 year contract..

You dont always get what you wish for, Salah is worth more to the team than 150 million to the middle east. its taken us along time to replace Wijnaldum..some dont realize how much he offered us. until he wasn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    You dont always get what you wish for, Salah is worth more to the team than 150 million to the middle east. its taken us along time to replace Wijnaldum..some dont realize how much he offered us. until he wasn't there.
    Yeah agreed...Some slagged him off but I always thought he worked his bollocks off and was great...His headed 2nd goal to make it 3-0 in the 2nd leg v Barca even now gives me goosebumps when watching it back....

Yeah, the last game he ever played for us. I think it was Newcastle at home on the final day.. he probably knew it was his last match. but he was the best player on the pitch that day.
    Just crazy we would consider allowing Salah to leave hes only 31 and looks fit has ever. But FSG don't care about that, its the dollar signs. Its amazing they allowed Henderson to sign a new contract.. Thankfully for them. they got the money back on that deal.

We seem tae be daein' ok wi' F$G at th' helm.