Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Salah, Version II

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    You dont always get what you wish for, Salah is worth more to the team than 150 million to the middle east. its taken us along time to replace Wijnaldum..some dont realize how much he offered us. until he wasn't there.
    I agree with this , the money is great but without salahs contributions where would we be, even if you could go and replace with a great player he wouldn’t provide what mo does at this moment in time, I think you have to bring someone in to play almost alongside with a long term view to take over .

Here’s one to ponder. Sell Salah for £200m and sign Mbappe on a 4 year deal for £50m a year.

Not that it would happen, but thats pretty much the only deal that I would consider.

Keep Mo it is then

We can all see who the F$G shill is once again.

Just couldn’t keep it going - had to expose him/her/itself

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    We seem tae be daein' ok wi' F$G at th' helm.
    Ahhhh that simpleman arguement, we're doing alright due to salah signing and becoming world class, and a few others. and coutinho money.....

FSG takes all the credit yes? Best decision was Klopp at least.....

bit more money, we'd haev won a lot more over the klopp years, i'm pretty sure of that.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Ahhhh that simpleman arguement, we're doing alright due to salah signing and becoming world class, and a few others. and coutinho money.....

FSG takes all the credit yes? Best decision was Klopp at least.....

bit more money, we'd haev won a lot more over the klopp years, i'm pretty sure of that.
    Ahhhh that simpleman argument. We've dane better than every other English club bar City sin Klopp joined.

Klopp cuid hae ony managerial jab in th' world yit he chooses tae stay at LFC.

Aye, crap ownership.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Entirely possible, particularly if you get a key player at a key time - rather than Ben Davies and Ozan Kabak for example - that's probably the easiest window to point out and wish we could re-try.

The unfortunate thing though about the "what if?" examples is that anyone can suggest their way of doing things is "right" - and that is very much said in general terms, not a pop at you. I for example (a fan of a measured spending strategy) could put forward an argument that if Chelsea spent less they would fare better, as more limited funds would naturally lend itself towards more sensible scouting and careful decisions- and nobody can prove me wrong on that, even though I very well might be. Nobody knows.

If we spent more money we might have thrown a bigger wage offer at Brandt to twist his arm into coming here and not had Salah arrive in the first place. Definitely an alternate reality I'd rather not see - Salah has been a treat.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    We can all see who the F$G shill is once again.

Just couldn’t keep it going - had to expose him/her/itself
    Na Victor. Some o' us juist refuse tae git drawn in tae yer mire o' doom 'n' gloom.

Oan a broader note, if ye cannae enjoy th' current LFC then ye'r supporting th' wrong club.

Tap o' th' league, brilliant fitba, excitin' team, best manager in th' world 'n' expanded stadium. It may not git ony better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Oan a broader note, if ye cannae enjoy th' current LFC then ye'r supporting th' wrong club.

Tap o' th' league, brilliant fitba, excitin' team, best manager in th' world 'n' expanded stadium. It may not git ony better than this.
    It might not, but the successful signing of Odegaard after Arsenal drop outside the Champion's League spots, while Dortmund take Sancho on loan from Man United and make him good again (in Germany) and Man City get the book thrown at them would all be nice.

Shilling for F$G on a Salah thread. Writing in fake English with an imagined highland accent. Takes plenty of work that… 😜

My oh my… What a clown.

The manager working miracles on a sell to buy basis… but we are top of the league because of the suits.

We should all have guessed