Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wataru Endo

Wataru Endo

Seriously - that guy's combination of tenacity in the press and tackle is a treat - and a bloody good passer as well in terms of the unspectacular-but-effective ground balls that get things moving forward.

He's looking like an automatic starter at this current rate.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Pity he’s 30, looks a decent buy. Much better than Amrabat who went to Utd, they couldn’t pick a winner in a one horse race.

Cracking little player. Nothing flash, just goes about and does his job.

Not all midfielders have to be a clone of Stevie G.

Much better than Fab but that’s not difficult, better in games when teams try and attack us but still hit and miss

We really missed having Mac at No6 v the filthy and Mac has been our best No6 so far by a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Much better than Fab but that’s not difficult, better in games when teams try and attack us but still hit and miss

We really missed having Mac at No6 v the filthy and Mac has been our best No6 so far by a distance
    I know the tactics of the side are probably best-saved for another thread and I know it isn't the most modern template for playing, but for ONE match (just to see it - and if it doesn't work, fair enough) I would love to see a 4-2-3-1 with Endo and Mac Allister as the "2" in there.

Thought he was excellent, ran his socks off, always there to take the ball …even deep of Alison ( not happy about that ) even took a professional yellow which I wish others would do when necessary. Szob so much better as well. Konate a beast. ……so sorry for Tsimi.

I like Endo. He's solid without being flash. He's pretty much exactly what we need there I think and he's improving the more games he's playing.

Absolutely tees

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post

Mac is not a 6.
    Never in a million years, and Klopp's attempts at forcing him into that role has been one of our big failings this season.

Anyone who believes Mac is a 6 or worse yet, ...."our best .....by a distance", is delusional beyond how words can describe.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Not a bad £16m spent, eh?