Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 367891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: VAR…wtf

Quote Originally Posted by BOBPAISLEYFAN View Post
    Wow… the amount of column inches and podcast comments given to the late goal at Forest is just beyond belief, anyone would think there was a clear offside given in the build up and VAR awarded the goal in error, rather than a shit Ref making a shit decision during a game.

The same ref I might add who has made lots of mistakes which ultimately it could be argued have cost us League titles in the past, but none of these costly mistakes in the past haven’t had half of the coverage this drop ball error has had…

But more importantly the silence is deafening regarding the incident that actually led to Konate’s injury, the Forest players Kung Fu kick on Konate’s head was worthy of a red card in itself, but neither the linesman or the ref has spotted it and VAR which forensically spotted the Endo non-foul, clearly decided that this challenge like the Gravenberch tackle was also not worthy of punishment…

This level of incompetence just beggars belief, the non award of a free kick to Liverpool fir this reckless tackle was a far bigger mistake than the one Tierney made with the drop ball, Konate was lucky he didnt suffer a greater injury ….

Oh yes and the media have also decided that this reckless challenge on Konate was not worthy of comment either, it does make you think that there are dark forces at play here… just incredible…����
    Can't say I've seen the attack on Konate, is it available for viewing anywhere ?

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Can't say I've seen the attack on Konate, is it available for viewing anywhere ?
    There's a still of it on Twitter

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2024/03/konate-kicked-in-head-origis-shirt-nunez-celebration-7-things-spotted-from-liverpool-win/

Wow… the amount of column inches and podcast comments given to the late goal at Forest is just beyond belief, anyone would think there was a clear offside given in the build up and VAR awarded the goal in error, rather than a shit Ref making a shit decision during a game.

The same ref I might add who has made lots of mistakes which ultimately it could be argued have cost us League titles in the past, but none of these costly mistakes in the past haven’t had half of the coverage this drop ball error has had…

But more importantly the silence is deafening regarding the incident that actually led to Konate’s injury, the Forest players Kung Fu kick on Konate’s head was worthy of a red card in itself, but neither the linesman or the ref has spotted it and VAR which forensically spotted the Endo non-foul, clearly decided that this challenge like the Gravenberch tackle was also not worthy of punishment…

This level of incompetence just beggars belief, the non award of a free kick to Liverpool fir this reckless tackle was a far bigger mistake than the one Tierney made with the drop ball, Konate was lucky he didnt suffer a greater injury ….

Oh yes and the media have also decided that this reckless challenge on Konate was not worthy of comment either, it does make you think that there are dark forces at play here… just incredible…����
    If anyone's still whinging about how we scored that goal and Tierney's (admittedly godawful) role in deciding to award as the ball - but at the same time are silent about the fact that he did the exact same thing in the first half but to Forest's advantage - then they really need to shut their gobs.

The only difference is that we capitalized on it and scored, whereas they didn't.

And the fact that it didn't lead directly to the goal and Forest had a chance to clear their lines but didn't should have put the matter to bed.

What? You're telling me that Paul Tireney is a shite referee?
    We already knew that.
    We've been yelling it from the rooftops and everyone thinks we make too much of stuff and try to make it like there's an agenda against us.

Well, now his shite officiating skills have come back to bite some other team in the arse, and they don't like it just because we benefitted from it.

Screw them all.

He made the same drop-ball error in the first half to Forest's favour and they all didn't give a toss, so spare me the crocodile tears.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

I have a low resolution photo showing the view the linesman would have seen, its shocking and baffling in equal measure that he didnt flag it as dangerous play…

Tried uploading it from my photo library but failed miserably.. sorry ��

According to motd, Konate was injured by Kelleher …

Never EVER allow the facts to get in the way of an agenda eh lads.

Fuckin wankers

What you mean Tierney was on rotation this week and wasn't laid off because of the error of the drop ball?
    You mean facts like that??
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

What Crimson says there is absolutely bang on.
    There's never been a murmur after the previous multiple times Tierney has fucked us over but now it's benefitted us it's a story.
    A fucking hurricane in an espresso mug is what is.
    Imagine we do win the league and that's proved to be a pivotal three points, Tierney will never forgive himself.

Ouch ffs
    I have a low resolution photo showing the view the linesman would have seen, its shocking and baffling in equal measure that he didnt flag it as dangerous play…

Tried uploading it from my photo library but failed miserably.. sorry ��
    Have just watched it on bbc iplayer MOTD. How the flick hasn't anybody at the bbc seen it and/or pointed it out to Jayne Arse and the other clowns?

Have just watched it on bbc iplayer MOTD. How the flick hasn't anybody at the bbc seen it and/or pointed it out to Jayne Arse and the other clowns?
    Indeed, the very same pundits that lament the standard of refereeing… you know what they say, people in glass houses, shouldn’t …