Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101314151617181920

Thread: VAR…wtf

Quote Originally Posted by BOBPAISLEYFAN View Post
    Your level of analysis is impressive but I don’t quite understand why you have felt the need to want to engage in such an extensive level critique on a comment I have made, that in the grand scheme of things is really not that important, as its just my opinion based on nothing more than what I considered at the time a balanced analysis.

Clearly you have done extensive research on this and as a result you completely disagree with my low resolution analysis, and thats fine, but I am clearly not that invested in this argument to the extent that you are.

I must reiterate your level of analysis is very impressive, so I genuinely take my hat off to you… but I dont have the time or the inclination to go to the same level of analysis that you are, over a throw away comment i have made about Referees in general.

I apologise if thats not the answer you want, but hey ho, it is what it is…
    Well it was to flesh out the area, having invited further discussion.

Jocky when asked if he'd read the Thompkin Times article by yourself, repeated he had not and hasn't past comment on the article since.
    I'd suggest you are acting in a similar manner.

When asked to assess just one claim, look at a link and comment, no comment. All of a sudden, I'm so expert having queried your opinion.

I'm not sure you've had an argument. Rather polite, incessantly so and not really had much to say, manners in exhange for substance. It's like getting blood out of a stone.

I am a curious person, when given the chance to chat with someone, I take the chance to discuss these issues. I find it unsettling you seem to present yourself as having such little to contribute. These types of discussion do bring people to uncomfortable places. As we know humans have an aversion for discomfort and find all manner of excuses to divert their gaze elsewhere, ignorance is bliss kind of thinking.

PGMOL referees are on a decent wage...

Premier League referee wages revealed and ranked against global counterparts https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/premier-league-referee-wages-revealed-and-ranked-against-global-counterparts

Never was so little owed to so few by so many.

What an absolute joke, such high rewards for such little competence

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    ignorance is bliss kind of thinking.
    Welcome tae LFC Online.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.