Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: VAR…wtf

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I see for the second time you have supported what Bob has said, after ignoring that I have already said it earlier.

It must be your unconscious bias at work.
    I asked you a question. You refused to answer. Join the cowards club. The offer to debate in good faith is still open.

Artie McFuckFace need not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by sydenham red View Post
    Never had to do this before but what are the steps i need to take to remove seeing his posts on the threads? The ignore option
    Ref earlier message Redebreck , i got this sorted thanks. Log in via Desktop site, Settings, ignore list and add his name. Actually had done this before in 2017, username Spangles if anybody remembers. Gary deleted his account in the end.

Didnt see the incident with the challenge from the Bournemouth player so cant comment. but saw the penalty not given on Jota. clear as day
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Yes glory hunter, press the ignore button. Even wannabes can figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Didnt see the incident with the challenge from the Bournemouth player so cant comment. but saw the penalty not given on Jota. clear as day
    Top ref Tierney on VAR was happy with the Diaz challenge and the Jota and Elliott pen shouts. No surprise

Top ref Tierney on VAR was happy with the Diaz challenge and the Jota and Elliott pen shouts. No surprise
    What’s it got to do with you glory hunter?

hes a bastard. i'd love to see us win the title and hes the ref that game.. smirk right in the bleeders face
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    I asked you a question. You refused to answer. Join the cowards club. The offer to debate in good faith is still open.

Artie McFuckFace need not apply.
    I answered your question, very clearly.

Some absolutely appalling refereeing for both of today’s games. West Ham wronged in their game as we were in ours, only West Ham dropped points from haveing an erroneous penalty against them and a joke of a decision at the end where the foul was again given the wrong way.
    So what the hell is the point of VAR if they are not correcting these poor decisions??

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Act like a cunt, get treated like a cunt. Makes no difference to me.
    The only "person" acting like a c#@t on this forum since January 2023 is you JockStrap.