Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: VAR…wtf

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    The only "person" acting like a c#@t on this forum since January 2023 is you JockStrap.
    How would you respond to that comment senior?
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I answered your question, very clearly.
    You didn’t, until I asked Bob.

So yes, everyone has unconscious bias. You are biased against me because I say things you don’t like. That’s ok. Bit ironic that you never stop moaning about refs though for being human and having their own bias. No?

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    You didn’t, until I asked Bob.

So yes, everyone has unconscious bias. You are biased against me because I say things you don’t like. That’s ok. Bit ironic that you never stop moaning about refs though for being human and having their own bias. No?
    I'm not bias against you. I see right through you. You signed up and had the pic of Balotelli (knowing he was a failure here) and was used to troll ..You used the daft unbelievable Jeff comments at peoples posts (again to stir)
    Next you uploaded a pic of Kenny and started to use the Scottish patter.

Now you've moved onto calling people "conspiracy clowns and glory hunter" We on here have a right to question how officials behave in our games and it doesn't take a genius to work out the likes of Paul Tierney as it in for us.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Mentioning Paul Tierney, I can kinda understand the lack of sending the ref to review the foul today,. it was just over 50/50 but likes been said comparing that to Curtis Jones tackle. The Bournemouth player should have walked.
    So i can understand that in a way. But the challenge on Diaz last season or 1 before i forget now, Tierney was no more than 4 yard away looking straight at it. the challenge was horrendous but he did sod all not even give a foul if i remember correctly

Just seen highlights of the Real Madrid Vs Almeria.. Madrid were losing 2-0.. and Madrid were given a penalty which i agree was fair for the ball hitting an outstretched arm. That was given. but Vinicius Junior scored the second with his arm. it clearly below the level of the "shirt sleeve" and that was given has a goal on replay.
    The officials give Madrid everything. They went onto win in the last few seconds after that.

David Coote who missed a clear penalty for us in the Liverpool v Arsenal game last month when on VAR (an error confirmed by PGMOL) has been appointed for, yep you guessed it, Arsenal v Liverpool at the weekend.....

Make it make sense......

Seems that the reward for screwing us over is..... another chance to do the same. Spiffing.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    David Coote who missed a clear penalty for us in the Liverpool v Arsenal game last month when on VAR (an error confirmed by PGMOL) has been appointed for, yep you guessed it, Arsenal v Liverpool at the weekend.....

Make it make sense......
    Conspiracy clown!!

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Conspiracy clown!!
    Thank you for noticing....

Honk Honk!