Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Bournemouth

You're past time is smashing in backdoors?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Ok back to what this thread is for...
    my starting 11

___________Alisson____________
    Bradley__Konate___ Virgil____Gomez
    ________Macca____Jones___
    __________Gakpo_____
    Diaz______Nunez____Jota.

Id rather have Gakpo in a 3 than Gravenberch right now. Unsure on Gravenberch at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    That is conspiracy clown nonsense.

Not all errors equate to a conspiracy. You should learn to separate real from fiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Speaking of conspiracy clowns.

Like Beetlejuice. Say it 3 times and they appear.
    I think it’s the word conspiracy that is the real problem here…

I believe a better analysis to explain all of the contentious incidences of consistently unfavourable refereeing decisions against specific teams and not against others is a clear case of negative or positive unconscious bias rearing it’s ugly head.

Unfortunately, when you are on the receiving end of a very contentious and costly decisions, it’s going to result in the inevitable very negative reaction to the officials in charge by the affected players and management, it is also then going to be analysed to death by the media which can sometimes result in even more controversy.

This in turn further aggravates the officials involved, which then creates the inevitable vicious circle of negative unconscious bias…. towards the teams involved.

So I think it’s more a case of Referees being human, and demonstrating clear unconscious bias than it is one of conspiracy.

That’s my take on it anyways…

Besides, all we need to do is beat City at Anfield and then match their performances and results and the league will be ours… simples.

LOL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BOBPAISLEYFAN View Post
    I think it’s the word conspiracy that is the real problem here…

I believe a better analysis to explain all of the contentious incidences of consistently unfavourable refereeing decisions against specific teams and not against others is a clear case of negative or positive unconscious bias rearing it’s ugly head.

Unfortunately, when you are on the receiving end of a very contentious and costly decisions, it’s going to result in the inevitable very negative reaction to the officials in charge by the affected players and management, it is also then going to be analysed to death by the media which can sometimes result in even more controversy.

This in turn further aggravates the officials involved, which then creates the inevitable vicious circle of negative unconscious bias…. towards the teams involved.

So I think it’s more a case of Referees being human, and demonstrating clear unconscious bias than it is one of conspiracy.

That’s my take on it anyways…

Besides, all we need to do is beat City at Anfield and then match their performances and results and the league will be ours… simples.

LOL !!!
    That’s a perfectly rational and well thought out response. With one exception. Fans and clubs complaining about refs is as old as football itself. Yet these clowns think they have uncovered a conspiracy to prevent us from winning the league. It’s the most laughable nonsense you will ever read.

That’s why they are and shall remain conspiracy clowns.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

I have no problem in saying our officials are bias against us. The evidence is there to see. the amount of mistakes they make against us is ridiculous.
    They live behind this well "we would think that" yes we do. so stop making errors its simple? they know they are bias and hide behind,LFC are just plain wrong and we are decent respectful human beings NOOOOOO.
    Kavanagh in the handball situation that cost us the league. Just didnt give it, because he didnt want City dropping points

Same with Darren England, the whole thing with the Diaz goal was deliberate,. it was onside and he totally refused to accept it so said nothing. only 1 thing he said was OFFSIDE.
    The VAR just shows you what they are. and thats not truth worthy SIMPLE

The Spurs away game, for 2 years out of 3, we were robbed on purpose. The failure to send off Kane and the Jota penalty. and the game this season. stinks of blatant bias against us. Again SIMPLE
    And it wont stop.You know why? because they can do it. Theres no one above them sorting out this mess.
    When an officials sees something on VAR that then entire world thinks differently. Then you know this VAR person should be sent packing and fired..

Above is a clear example of someone reading but not understanding. Ignore my post if you must (you’d be mad). Bob has laid out a great response to all the babble yet you have someone unable to argue a single point. Instead they just spew the first drivel that enters their head.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBPAISLEYFAN View Post

LOL !!!
    I know you are being extremely facetious and that we both know any League will likely have ups and downs, but given that we have a 2-point lead at present, we "only" need to get a draw against Man City at Anfield and match them each week before/after that fixture and we would win the League by 2 points.

Never going to transpire like that of course and I am nitpicking a tad needlessly as a result, but still.

Both sides have won 13 of 20 League games - the difference so far is that they have lost three times to our once.

The big challenge is the wins - if they win (let's say) 13 of the remaining 18 games, are we going to match that?

Most of their fixtures in the run-up to our clash at Anfield, rather annoyingly, appear quite easy on paper. Would love them to fluff a match soon where we win to give us a 5-point cushion to work with, given that they have clawed back substantial leads before - being 2 points ahead just isn't enough.

Thanks JOKE strap.. then again i think most would agree with my statement THOUGH.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Thanks JOKE strap.. then again i think most would agree with my statement THOUGH.
    All conspiracy clowns will agree with your drivel.