Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 161920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Bournemouth v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    He was great last night - hence Klopp's enthusiasm. But let's be frank.. he has often been well below the levels required. Just because he was superb last night doesn't mean he was superb when he wasn't. We have actually been losing games where he was sent off or taken off and gone on to win.

Isn't "doing that in most of his games to lesser extent" another way of saying what I said...?
    He’s a great No6 positional reading it, he’s a block tackle or nick it off a players toes type of No6 that through stereotypes people are used to they find hard to accept or recognise the importance and quality of his play that’s all

Most here are simply stuck in the mould of big powerful athletic No6 who positional & technically isnt the best charging around throwing themselves into crunching tackles they wouldn’t be having to make if they read the game better and positioned themselves better

The limited turn arounds you refer to have all come in games we’ve had first half or longer of too much tapoy crappy overplaying & all the forwards coming short with no runs in behind or mixing it up for players to be released in behind or with switches and there have been too many tactically poor halfs like that trying to create the new style

We’re always poor when all the forwards drop off constantly coming short & we don’t mix it up, it was like that with version 1 too & thankfully far less frequent

Enjoy, i did
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He’s a great No6 positional reading it, he’s a block tackle or nick it off a players toes type of No6 that through stereotypes people are used to they find hard to accept or recognise the importance and quality of his play that’s all

Most here are simply stuck in the mould of big powerful athletic No6 who positional & technically isnt the best charging around throwing themselves into crunching tackles they wouldn’t be having to make if they read the game better and positioned themselves better

The limited turn arounds you refer to have all come in games we’ve had first half or longer of too much tapoy crappy overplaying & all the forwards coming short with no runs in behind or mixing it up for players to be released in behind or with switches and there have been too many tactically poor halfs like that trying to create the new style

We’re always poor when all the forwards drop off constantly coming short & we don’t mix it up, it was like that with version 1 too & thankfully far less frequent
    Agree - and don’t want to jinx it - but feel that v Bournemouth he looked to have really upped the level. His vision was just sublime. Knowing when to intercept and having the ability to do it without giving a foul away AND have the presence of mind and ability to find the right pass. Looked like he has seen the bigger picture, We did see the flashes of quality in other games - which we know is there - but the quality he consistently produced on Sunday v an in farm Bournemouth. My personal MOTM in a game where both Konate and Jota were also worthy.

He looked like a boss.
    Last edited by Steveo; 23rd January 2024 at 09:14 AM.

Wonder if that idiot has been banned?

last activity

Vin (mod)21st January 2024 08:39 PM
    Jockstrap 21st January 2024 11:47 PM

not like jockstrap to not be on for 2 days hes on 24/7
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Or maybe he ignored Alan to his peril.?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Wonder if that idiot has been banned?

last activity

Vin (mod)21st January 2024 08:39 PM
    Jockstrap 21st January 2024 11:47 PM

not like jockstrap to not be on for 2 days hes on 24/7
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Shame welcome back, it's a shock you had a few days off

One could hope for the best

I don't come on here to argue with some cunt making digs 24/7 so you take care and have a great time.

This forum is a joke tbh, mods don't even care and it's something from the 1980's I only stayed here due to some good posters through the years that and still active and post often was hard to leave in a way after so many years on here with some posters so I appreciate you you've kicked me up the arse to finally leave so thank you , you're welcome to carry on posting being a cunt mr.newcomer, makes me wonder, I think you're a old member under a different name, who the fucks signs up here these days who's new, you made the account ages ago as a secondary account then started posting more last few months..... hmm interesting indeed.

Gary doesn't give a shit could have helped forum with costs,regulars and people loyal here would have donated, no mods.. ian miller sid eggy or anyone that posts regularly and been here years worth more than vin being a mod and not a prick like yourself, could have been given a mod status to clear up threads and the odd moron that comes and goes, and you're the latest, Vin doesn't even post anymore and shouldn't be a mod when nothing gets done, forum is just left to die only kept going by some regular posters that have been here years that deserve better probably same reason I stayed around because been posting here years and years and some of the same people have been here it's mad it's been so long won't get that again but it's been a pleasure, a big fuck ya to the people that are meant to look after the site, you don't deserve the posters here.

Hopefully i'll get banned now too so no chance of coming back, but someone has to speak the truth.

Last you'll hear from me all the best! X

Cheers to everyone throughout the years for the support banter and good chats!

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Kev out
    Last edited by Kev0909; 25th January 2024 at 09:45 PM.
    #FSGOUT

Don't worry. You and several others are going on my Ignore List.

I'm only interested in dealing with people who can hold a debate for more than a single sentence before resorting to insults.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Don't worry. You and several others are going on my Ignore List.

I'm only interested in dealing with people who can hold a debate for more than a single sentence before resorting to insults.
    I'm not worried, you're not that special i'm not making this my final post just because of you, you've done me a favour by helping me by pushing me, been here since 2009 long enough spent nearly half of my life on here hahaha, and it's changed a lot now it's just a shithole that noone cares or looks after, bit like all the town centres with all the empty shops and dying out due to online shopping, ya'know?

Plenty of forums out there with more posters, more cared for actually active and looked after not stuck in the 1900's and better chats than with the likes of you, yeah you keep calling people morons etc, then saying "resorting to insults" funny dude, very funny, you're the worst on here for them and cry when people give it back and they're the bad guys

I'm sure you're not that much of a jerk IRL so take it easy and all the best! X

Like got better things to do than argue with you on here with my time, life's too short- I know you live on here causing shit on a daily basis though, I mean, you spend your time how you want, bit sad but it's your life, did the internet go down last few days?? Oh well

There's 5-7 posters here that are great, and hats off to you guys you know who you are, but you could all do better! but stay for the community that's left, but this is like a women that's a 1/10 when you all can get a 10/10
    Last edited by Kev0909; 25th January 2024 at 09:57 PM.
    #FSGOUT

The way you treat people, you'll be banned from every other well run forum in a week.

Good luck. That's my last post to you. Several others are now being ignored too.