Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast

Thread: Omg

Watching the press conference makes it even worse. We will never replace this. Never.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

YT vid above won't embed. Live interview...
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    YT vid above won't embed. Live interview...
    Sounds like Lijnders wasnt considered. Both Klopp and Billy Hogan said the background staff are leaving as they want to start their own managerial careers.

The summer was a difficult summer, we didn't have a lot of time to put the legs on the table, we were working hard to bring players in.

"It's not about that, in this moment of each minute, it's just the stuff what you have to do next, it's a lot like planning, you might think the transfer window is where things don't happen, so the work around planning, pre-season they need to be spot on because it's important.

"I've done it so often, I have no problem with you I can't wait to not do it any more, you have to be the best version of yourself especially for a club like Liverpool.

"I can't do it on three wheels, I don't want to be a passenger. My manager skills is based on energy and relationships.

"I am who I am and where I am because of how I am. I cannot be that anymore. I didn't say it after one two three year four five, I didn't say it.

"I was 100% convinced at that moment we will go to 2026. My energy level was endless but now it's not. Now we have to change."
    Some very interesting phrases used there by Jurgen. I wonder if everything is ok with him health wise?
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Some very interesting phrases used there by Jurgen. I wonder if everything is ok with him health wise?
    Yeah very interesting choice of words.
    The running out of energy part had me thinking maybe theres a health issue. Hope not obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Yeah very interesting choice of words.
    The running out of energy part had me thinking maybe theres a health issue. Hope not obviously.
    Just exhaustion I guess. He said similar when leaving Dortmund and he's 9 years older than back in 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    Just exhaustion I guess. He said similar when leaving Dortmund and he's 9 years older than back in 2015.
    Hope it's just that. None of us hold anything against him.
    How lucky we've been to have had him for the best years some of us have seen.

In a world with 24/7 TV and social media that level of scrutiny is bound to take its toll.
    They will be huge Adidas trainers to fill next season
    But in the meantime we might just have the biggest leaving party in Dublin at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    At the top of the interview he said his health was OK and nothing to worry about. It was one of the 1st things addressed.

But I thought he had a health issue also, based on timing and how he recently signed that contract extension.