Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718192023 ... LastLast

Thread: Omg

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Some very interesting phrases used there by Jurgen. I wonder if everything is ok with him health wise?
    I hadn't you down as a conspiracy theriost 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I hadn't you down as a conspiracy theriost ����
    Seems to have become a bit of a doom monger too.. As if by magic.

Surely if it was a health concern he'd quit with immediate effect if it was.

Maybe he feels he can't meet his own standards 100% any more. Sure he could coast along on 80% but that's not him.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    At the top of the interview he said his health was OK and nothing to worry about. It was one of the 1st things addressed.
    I missed that.

He mentioned that he knew he was running out of energy so started thinking if there was another way to do things. Then decided that leavlng was the right thing to do.

Maybe he's just burnt out and needs a break, like what happened at Dortmund. Whatever club/country gets him next will be very lucky. He was one shining light in the shit world of football.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I hadn't you down as a conspiracy theriost ����
    If you can't beat 'em, join 'em

We are all beaten today.

No matter how much I try to think of something else, I can't. I know he hasn't left the building yet and I know nobody is bigger than the club, but this is like the losing of Shankly. It may even mean we go on to win more things and greater success - as we did with Paisley, but Jurgen is the man that dragged us from mediocrity and took us to the absolute pinnacle. Did so on the watch of state owned cheats WITH Pep Guardiola in the hot seat too.
    Last edited by Steveo; 26th January 2024 at 05:48 PM.

Probably wanted more signings in this window as we need them & FSG shafting him again & so he’s not willing to continue like this beyond the end of the season

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Probably wanted more signings in this window as we need them & FSG shafting him again & so he’s not willing to continue like this beyond the end of the season
    Aye. Probably.

Obviously everyone is questioning why now at this point. He told the club in November so I wonder if some journo or other has found out and threatened to leak it?
    It would have been found out anyway so I'm actually glad in that way that he's done it on his terms rather than rumours go around.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Something feels off about all of this. Recently signed a contract extension, the team is top of the league, playing well of late, new targets asked for, acquired, and bedding in. We're also in the final of the league cup, favourites for the Europa League, and some up-and-coming youngsters are coming into the first team and holding their own. And then suddenly, boom! I'm off.....

Very suspicious....
    Who knows. He wasn't allowed back to Germany for his mother's funeral during covid. I'd say that would leave a mark

He's given a lot to the club, won titles, left the club better off than he arrived.
    Better see a 60+ hoke crowd before he's done.

Massive boots to fill, hopefully the gang of young talents left behind have learned from him as a man and go balls deep behind the new manager

Onwards and upwards