Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 69101112131415161718192021222326 ... LastLast

Thread: Omg

Sad day.....Alonso/Nagelsmann here....Klopp to the German Job....

What has Naglesman done? won the German league? Bayern would have won it anyway who ever was in charge.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Unless it was Tuchel…

well he wouldn't win if he had the only ticket in a raffle.

Not criticising, I suppose we all just have a connection to Xabi but … everyone is saying stuff like De Zerbi hasn’t really done anything, flash in the pan etc

What has Naglesman done apart from win the Bundesliga

And yet, we’re all clamouring for Xabi and his half a good season in Germany

There really isn’t a stand out candidate at all, whoever we bring in unless it’s Pep after City get relegated, it’ll be a massive risk

I wouldn't feel anything if Pep became our manager. Hes fake and fits well in with them lot at City.. I like the idea of Alonso give him a long contract and let him get on with his work. Obviously a risk. but all managers are.

No I wouldn’t either but he would definitely win things, particularly without Klopp for competition

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Not criticising, I suppose we all just have a connection to Xabi but … everyone is saying stuff like De Zerbi hasn’t really done anything, flash in the pan etc

What has Naglesman done apart from win the Bundesliga

And yet, we’re all clamouring for Xabi and his half a good season in Germany

There really isn’t a stand out candidate at all, whoever we bring in unless it’s Pep after City get relegated, it’ll be a massive risk
    Yep. Pretty much the same situation really. Anyone take emery

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    No I wouldn’t either but he would definitely win things, particularly without Klopp for competition
    My hope is that EPL actually do their job and sod off Man-city into another league.That will give the rest of the league a chance for 2/3 years. We have a very good squad of players thanks to Klopp. so we are in top position to go further

Difficult one with Emery, failed at Arsenal though they should have given him more time