Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Omg

@Sid. Which players went to Dr Segura? I knew Frank de Boer tested positive when Guardiola did but didn't know others have used him.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    The 2 go hand in hand.

He is tired. Tired of many things - both physically and mentally.

BUT.. the better he does the less backing he gets. Rinse N repeat. We have seen it since reaching the pinnacle - winning number 6.
    It’s that last bit that irks the most, their biggest spending spree came following Klopp’s worst season. Such a pity they had to wait to see it unfold before their very eyes, rather than believing what Klopp warned them would happen

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    It’s that last bit that irks the most, their biggest spending spree came following Klopp’s worst season. Such a pity they had to wait to see it unfold before their very eyes, rather than believing what Klopp warned them would happen
    Were you there?
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Were you there?
    Were you there when the titanic sank?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Were you there when the titanic sank?
    Now that's a good question....

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    @Sid. Which players went to Dr Segura? I knew Frank de Boer tested positive when Guardiola did but didn't know others have used him.
    This would require a shed load of Googling on my part to retrace steps, but it's not just Segura -there was a tennis player (Luis Feo Bernabe) who tested positive for the corticosteroid betamethasone. He had been seeing a Doctor called Ramon Cugat. Bernabe insisted that Cugat prescribed the relevant PEDs.

Cugat was described by Pep Guardiola as the "best doctor in the world" after treating De Bruyne in 2018 - Aguero has been to see Cugat - and so has Xavi while at Barcelona.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    This would require a shed load of Googling on my part to retrace steps, but it's not just Segura -there was a tennis player (Luis Feo Bernabe) who tested positive for the corticosteroid betamethasone. He had been seeing a Doctor called Ramon Cugat. Bernabe insisted that Cugat prescribed the relevant PEDs.

Cugat was described by Pep Guardiola as the "best doctor in the world" after treating De Bruyne in 2018 - Aguero has been to see Cugat - and so has Xavi while at Barcelona.
    Ah right. Ive only read about the one at Barca and when he tested positive twice ( all just coincidence though obviously) at Brescia. Didn't realise till the other day he actually got it overturned. The sly cheating little nonce.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Now that's a good question....
    An even more pressing question is where was Gondor when the Westfield fell?

Speaking in 2018 about a potential 'This is Liverpool programme, Klopp said: 'If LFC put a video of me out in that situation, then I would leave the club. That's the truth and that's all I will say about it.'

I wonder why Jurgen is happy to go a long with this now?

Oh wait…..