Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Omg

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Speaking in 2018 about a potential 'This is Liverpool programme, Klopp said: 'If LFC put a video of me out in that situation, then I would leave the club. That's the truth and that's all I will say about it.'
    This for me , making money at the risk of undermining the work back stage. A nightmare.
    The best friendships are built on a solid foundation of alcohol, cake, sarcasm and a dislike of the same people.

It’s performances like that which lay bare how much we are going to miss this man. Just went to town on them from 1st minute.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    It’s performances like that which lay bare how much we are going to miss this man. Just went to town on them from 1st minute.
    So true... It gets taken for granted by us all at times. Special.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    We just have to enjoy it while it lasts until the end of the season. Then worry about next season when it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    We just have to enjoy it while it lasts until the end of the season. Then worry about next season when it comes.
    That's the theory. Then you realise you are never going to see this in your lifetime again.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    That's the theory. Then you realise you are never going to see this in your lifetime again.
    Why say that ? No one knows how things will pan out. Some would say Jurgen has laid the foundations for the new manager just like Bill did for Bob.
    Just because he's leaving should mean we turn into doubters again.
    Life's too short.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Why say that ? No one knows how things will pan out. Some would say Jurgen has laid the foundations for the new manager just like Bill did for Bob.
    Just because he's leaving should mean we turn into doubters again.
    Life's too short.
    Of course anything is possible. I just don't see the relevance between the old boot room setup and current setup. Our entire management team and backroom staff are leaving. There is no natural successor to pick. They're all gone. How is that remotely the same? We'll have a new manager, new sporting director and new backroom staff. The odds are stacked against us having any continuity.

That's why I say we'll never see this again. Gengenpressing as we know it dies at LFC after May. We might see success again but it won't look the same. So yes, definitely enjoy it while it lasts but it's also ok to recognise that we'll likely never see anything like it again.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Yep - pick the beans out of that. We love it here and everything is great but this is the time to leave..

Ok.. Nothing to see here

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Yep - pick the beans out of that. We love it here and everything is great but this is the time to leave..

Ok.. Nothing to see here
    As I said last week, they've (the owners) known since November and obviously have someone picked who's bringing his own staff with him...
    And that, to me, points to Xabi Alonso...