Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1821222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Omg

In Jürgens initial and quite private briefing about his decision to retire he was quite candid about the importance for the need for us fans to know the truth.
    And the truth he said was that he had run out of energy.
    That is surely enough to dispel any different conjectures!

That's not the end of the topic though surely? I mean if we want to score brownie points and look like we are Über respectful and all that BS... sure.. but I mean you are scientificred after all. So perhaps try and be a little more scientific.

He IS standing down due to exhaustion HE would not lie about that. The issue is WHY is the man who in 2022 wanted 2 more years added to his 2024 contract saying he was too tired in November 2023..?

Cause and effect....

Anyone with half a brain knows the "energy" reason is an impossible one to refute. Especially so when it is common knowledge how massively he's over achieved with us given the budgets at his disposal. But regardless - it IS convenient. Sadly this leaves the door wide open to speculation.

The news that Filming will take place behind the scenes adding to the theorising in wake of Klopp going public in 2019 with

"If LFC put a video of me out in that situation, then I would leave the club. That's the truth and that's all I will say about it,"
    Last edited by Steveo; 2nd February 2024 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    That's not the end of the topic though surely? I mean if we want to score brownie points and look like we are Über respectful and all that BS... sure.. but I mean you are scientificred after all. So perhaps try and be a little more scientific.

He IS standing down due to exhaustion HE would not lie about that. The issue is WHY is the man who in 2022 wanted 2 more years added to his 2024 contract saying he was too tired in November 2023..?

Cause and effect....

Anyone with half a brain knows the "energy" reason is an impossible one to refute. Especially so when it is common knowledge how massively he's over achieved with us given the budgets at his disposal. But regardless - it IS convenient. Sadly this leaves the door wide open to speculation.

The news that Filming will take place behind the scenes adding to the theorising in wake of Klopp going public in 2019 with

"If LFC put a video of me out in that situation, then I would leave the club. That's the truth and that's all I will say about it,"
    It's the end of the topic for me.
    Go back and look at that very private interview.
    I would be surprised to hear any additions to that apart from health related going forward .

Keep well Jurgen

Well thats great for you, that's your prerogative as they say.

Mine however...and I did watch the interview...I have watched Klopp for years and very closely. And it appears that my statements last season that I felt he would walk were only proven premature due to Ulla.. I, like many others who can seemingly separate one thing from the other - believe that we are not being told the whole story. And that would be a pretty common scenario in this situation. In the real world very few people go into all the details of these things, especially when there is a football club that happens to be worth around £4 billion - at last estimation - and a fan base in the hundreds of millions around the globe.

Just my take tho..
    Last edited by Steveo; 2nd February 2024 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    It's the end of the topic for me.
    Go back and look at that very private interview.
    I would be surprised to hear any additions to that apart from health related going forward .

Keep well Jurgen
    There is nothing more to see or say. Klopp has been a manager at LFC longer than any other club. He needs a rest. The end.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

That private video was for us. The fans
    This is the truth he said.
    He has run out of energy.
    That is it!
    It does not suit your agenda.
    But that is it.
    I would be surprised if he usurped that interview at any time in the future..
    It would undermine it totally
    That was for us.
    Another and unmentioned Liverpool manager who suffered in a not dissimilar fashion was Phil Taylor. Shanklys predecessor.
    Liverpool were not in a nosedive under his management as many might think.
    We were so close to promotion for the 5 years of his management but just could not quite make it.
    He resigned due to exhaustion.
    Read here
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Taylor_(footballer,_born_1917)

Really not what sure are you on about mate? Have you been on the juice? Bit early in the day?

Here is a direct quote from my post:

Cause and effect....
    Seems you are trying to shut down any debate about WHY he might have "run out of energy". WHY? Does it go against your agenda?
    Last edited by Steveo; 2nd February 2024 at 05:55 PM.

Jürgen is far too loyal & professional to criticise anyone at the club.

Imagine the shit storm it would create for the owners if he said one of the reasons he was quitting was because of X, Y and Z that FSG have done.

If he decided to quit on November I wonder how soon after (or before) the agreement was made for this documentary that he was so much against (and willing to walk for) in 2018.

Really not what sure are you on about mate? Have you been on the juice? Bit early in the day?

Here is a direct quote from my post:

Seems you are trying to shut down any debate about WHY he might have "run out of energy". WHY? Does it go against your agenda?
    Because that was the intention of his initial and very private interview for us. The fans.
    Respect the man please!

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Jürgen is far too loyal & professional to criticise anyone at the club.

Imagine the shit storm it would create for the owners if he said one of the reasons he was quitting was because of X, Y and Z that FSG have done.

If he decided to quit on November I wonder how soon after (or before) the agreement was made for this documentary that he was so much against (and willing to walk for) in 2018.
    Precisely. He "loves everything about the club". This was the first thing he stated. It's a very smart (and Klopp is smart) way of being candid about the fact that you are not going to be completely candid on every detail. He tells us fans a truth and no need for any more.

He IS exhausted. Clearly MORE exhausted than he thought he would be when asking for the contract extension. But he doesn't feel the need to go into the why. Doesn't have to. He doesn't owe us a thing. Quite the opposite.

That's fine, but to those people who want to shut down any talk as to why.. I say:

Why not just revel in your wonderful and blissful existence..? Let a forum be what it is.