Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Omg

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Because that was the intention of his initial and very private interview for us. The fans.
    Respect the man please!
    Oh do fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Oh do fuck off
    Out of order Steveo

Out of order Steveo
    It is you who is out of order. Bang out of order.

I think it's a disgrace to try shut down peoples opinions by taking a cheap shot with:

"Respect the man please!"

For a kick off - you monumental tool - he isn't "the man" - he is 'our man'. he has carried the club on his back. This is why he has no energy. You need to climb down..

We have a history of managers having health concerns.
    As I posted previously
    Phil Taylor
    Then
    Paisley maybe
    Fagan maybe
    Kenny
    Souness
    Houllier
    Now Jürgen.
    It ain't easy being a football manager of any team.
    I wonder why they do it at all
    Amazing people.

As I posted previously
    Phil Taylor
    Then
    Paisley maybe
    Fagan maybe
    Kenny
    Souness
    Houllier
    Now Jürgen.
    Amazing people.
    Rafa had surgery for kidney stones while Liverpool manager.

and Hodgson had a very itchy face if I recall.

As I posted previously
    Phil Taylor
    Then
    Paisley maybe
    Fagan maybe
    Kenny
    Souness
    Houllier
    Now Jürgen.
    Amazing people.

Good lord man...I know he is worried about his health. We all know that and can relate to it. I have been banging on about this for years. I described his tenure as one where he is spinning plates with one hand while taking on a prize fighter with the other... Did so long before he came out and told the world he was close to done. I don't believe ANY red doubts a single word Klopp said. HONESTLY - actually read what has been written in its entirety.

BUT for the love of god.. (Science is dogma) why can't you just accept that some of us think there are specific reasons as to WHY he has found out that - while he IS FINE until the end of this season - he WON'T BE after this season is over.

Sweet lord - how is anyone discussing that disrespecting Klopp? Has he told everyone to keep it zipped or something..If so point out when he did that.... do it now and I won't say another word on the matter.
    Last edited by Steveo; 2nd February 2024 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Jürgen is far too loyal & professional to criticise anyone at the club.

Imagine the shit storm it would create for the owners if he said one of the reasons he was quitting was because of X, Y and Z that FSG have done.
    All true. But what if Jurgen is actually telling the truth? That means you're just sitting around dreaming up conspiracies that didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    If he decided to quit on November I wonder how soon after (or before) the agreement was made for this documentary that he was so much against (and willing to walk for) in 2018.
    It's about this point in your post when most people should pause and think before typing. Ask yourself this. Do you really think FSG would risk losing Klopp by imposing a documentary on him that he didn't want to do?
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Victor is on my ignore list these days but I noticed his response to scientificred. Disgraceful.

That conspiracy clown has no right to talk to anyone like that. It would be an instant short term ban from me.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    That's not the end of the topic though surely? I mean if we want to score brownie points and look like we are Über respectful and all that BS... sure.. but I mean you are scientificred after all. So perhaps try and be a little more scientific.

He IS standing down due to exhaustion HE would not lie about that. The issue is WHY is the man who in 2022 wanted 2 more years added to his 2024 contract saying he was too tired in November 2023..?

Cause and effect....

Anyone with half a brain knows the "energy" reason is an impossible one to refute. Especially so when it is common knowledge how massively he's over achieved with us given the budgets at his disposal. But regardless - it IS convenient. Sadly this leaves the door wide open to speculation.

The news that Filming will take place behind the scenes adding to the theorising in wake of Klopp going public in 2019 with

"If LFC put a video of me out in that situation, then I would leave the club. That's the truth and that's all I will say about it,"
    Klopp said Ward would be no1 & we wouldn't sign Virgil.
    He also said something when united signed pogba about never paying such crazy fees and he adapted quite well to paying such fees for the 2 above lads we weren't going to sign.

No doubt its tiring being in such a high profile position. No doubt he's not exactly being totally honest. He loves LFC.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Klopp said Ward would be no1 & we wouldn't sign Virgil.
    He also said something when united signed pogba about never paying such crazy fees and he adapted quite well to paying such fees for the 2 above lads we weren't going to sign.

No doubt its tiring being in such a high profile position. No doubt he's not exactly being totally honest. He loves LFC.
    I would tend to agree - Klopp doesn't like paying the big bucks UNLESS it's for a ready made worldie like Virgil - Alisson.

Pretty certain it is much more exhausting competing with City on our budget vs Uniteds.. Not that I advocate that kind of reckless spending to be clear.. But that's another story.