Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Omg

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Rafa had surgery for kidney stones while Liverpool manager.

and Hodgson had a very itchy face if I recall.
    For an owl an itchy face usually means the death knell. he was lucky
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

And what a hoot…. 😜

Yeah twas barnstorming

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    And what a hoot…. 😜
    Revel to your heart's content steveo but the truth is what the man said
    I believe him
    I have no further input

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    All true. But what if Jurgen is actually telling the truth? That means you're just sitting around dreaming up conspiracies that didn't happen.

It's about this point in your post when most people should pause and think before typing. Ask yourself this. Do you really think FSG would risk losing Klopp by imposing a documentary on him that he didn't want to do?
    I’d hope not Jocky but who knows.

I mean how long does it take to arrange and setup a fly on the wall documentary. Probably more than 2 months.

I’m just taking what the man said in 2018 that he would walk if they did one on Liverpool while he was the gaffer

Just like you are taking his word now that the only reason is that he’s burned up.

I don’t see why FSG would consult the manager about a fly on the wall documentary anyway

And I’d imagine they didn’t consult with him about the superleague, trademarking ‘Liverpool’, furloughing staff, the big picture etc.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Revel to your heart's content steveo but the truth is what the man said
    I believe him
    I have no further input
    I am not revelling in anything at all. I was exchanging a joke with Justme about Roy Hodgeson FFS. Come on man - lighten up.

And you would know that I have nothing to revel in concerning our magnificent managers imminent departure. As you would well know had you read my posts this last 9 years.

You won’t find a bigger fan of Jurgen Klopp than me. Most ion this forum will tell you that. That’s why I am so distraught at the prospect of him leaving.

I would have felt the same in 2026 but this is all the more tough to take. So don’t go telli me to “respect the man” The man who I have been defending for years.

Not sure if you are deliberately miss casting my sentiments or not but will give you the benefit of the doubt this time as you have always seemed a very decent fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Rafa had surgery for kidney stones while Liverpool manager.

and Hodgson had a very itchy face if I recall.

Hahahahaha one funny dude

Liverpool have learned Sporting Lisbon manager Ruben Amorim, 39, will be ready to discuss any potential future moves in the summer. (Teamtalk)

Lucky him then,.. get fked who ever you are

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Liverpool have learned Sporting Lisbon manager Ruben Amorim, 39, will be ready to discuss any potential future moves in the summer. (Teamtalk)

Lucky him then,.. get fked who ever you are
    I mean,.....
    If that's all it takes then I too would like to take this opportunity and moment to announce that I shall be ready to discuss any potential future moves (........or movies)......in late-Spring-...ish.

Summer might not work for me.

Where's my job?
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!