Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Omg

Sad new indeed. But even in departure Klopp has shown class. I think he has been drained for a whole. 2022 took a lot put of everyone. Last season you could see. Bit the quality man that he is , he didn't want to leave us in that position. He knew that he has is the drawing card for players to come. He wanted to rebuild us to title and trophy challengers. As he said the speed of this project has show that he is leaving us in a better position them when he came. But if it is cause he is mentally tired then it is what it is.

Thank you Jurgen Klopp. You have been the best thing to happen to this club in perhaps the Las 35 years or so. YNWA.

His announcement timing is right. It won't deflate the season. It allows a quality Manager to think okay maybe my next stop is Liverpool. We are not going to be the only team in the market for a Manager. Suspect United, Newcastle, Chelsea possibly snd many others. So Liverpool can stsrt talking to or thinking about someone if they havent already.

Those who go the games this is the time to show the world "We arr Liverpool.," and drag this team to incredible heights this season.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I don't think it's that. He's maybe just had enough. The demand if the job he does is immense, he puts so much into, visibly more than other managers.
    He's always put other things in front of football and maybe now he's done?
    It'll come out eventually if it is something other than that.
    who knows.. this is a massive shock
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Well I couldn't not post on this subject!

Hope this doesn't fuck up the season, because when Klopp goes.. it's hard to have much faith/hope for next season, it's not just Klopp the backroom staff, have been great too, assistant etc.... so we lose more than Klopp.

I don't think he's ill or to do with FSG wouldn't surprise me if it was but, we have to remember some years back he said how he wanted a break, but ended up extending his contract.

I guess now he's had enough, makes me wonder if mo is 100% off in the summer too
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

'Klopp: "If you ask me, ‘Will you ever work as a manager again?’ I would say now no. But I don’t know obviously how that will feel because I never had the situation. What I know definitely – I will never, ever manage a different club in England than Liverpool."'

Hola Madrid....

I think we're probably back battling for Upper middle of the table next season. Possibly for the foreseeable.

I'd be really upset to see him at Madrid.
    He doesnt fit with that club or their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurthers View Post
    I think we're probably back battling for Upper middle of the table next season. Possibly for the foreseeable.
    If Guardiola leaves City soon the league is anyone's.

Germany job much more likely.

I'd be really upset to see him at Madrid.
    He doesnt fit with that club or their fans.
    I don't think he fits many top tier clubs to be honest. Most clubs wouldn't deserve him. Maybe back to his old club in Germany?

Maybe he'll be back as caretaker manager next year after we fire Roy again 😂

If Guardiola leaves City soon the league is anyone's.
    Too many clubs/countries can regularly outspend us. Klopp was the draw for good players here.