Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Omg

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    The only way this doesn't end up a disaster is if we have continuity.... The infrastructure needs to stay and evolve naturally

If Klopp needs to go we will always love him....but we need to start insisting that the boot room mentality is brought back.
    Don't think boot rooms will have be there again. Each Manager wants his people with him. Klopp has left us in a brilliant position with his staff, Hope FSG don't mess it up. Attack minded Manager, no maning whiner (Conte/Arteta/Mourinho) detestable character. Klopp as a human is irreplaceable but we need a likeable human in the seat. Xabi Alonso

Whilst I totally agree with Kop’s “FUCK FOR THIS SENTIMENT”

It was always going to happen at some stage, I just hope announcing it now doesn’t derail our season.

I am old enough to remember the devastation of Bill Shankly’s retirement, we thought we were finished as a top club.

And in stepped Bob ….

who went on to win :
    6 Football League titles,
    6 Charity Shields,
    3 Football League Cups,
    3 (yes three) European Cups,
    1 UEFA Super Cup
    1 UEFA Cup in his nine-year reign as manager.

Come on Xabi, you can do it!!!

The worst news ever, but thats life, nothing is for ever… it felt exactly the same for me when Shankly left …. hopefully we as supporters and the squad can give him the send off he deserves with a few trophies and if we can do that, it will be the biggest bus top parade Liverpool has ever seen .. and that tells you something, he like Shankly and Paisley deserves a statue….its been an absolute pleasure to be a part of his journey at Liverpool FC…what a man ❤️

Afrer Real Madrid and Man City, Jurgen is leaving us with the 3rd best squad in World Football

When Fergie left Utd he left a mess behind, despite winning the league in his last season

Klopp said when he arrived from B Dortmund…

“ It’s not important what people think when you come in but what they think when you leave. !!!! “

Never a truer line spoken….❤️

I can see Guardiola leave Man City at the end of the season too.
    Now we should avoid to turn on new Utd with a mess like after Ferguson leave them

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Afrer Real Madrid and Man City, Jurgen is leaving us with the 3rd best squad in World Football

When Fergie left Utd he left a mess behind, despite winning the league in his last season
    So true - but has been Carrying the club on his shoulders - spinning plates - working miracles despite the fact he is a mere mortal.

Was always coming but you are never prepared when someone as gigantic as Jurgen calls it a day.

I’m not letting it sink in yet…not ready

The phrase “End of an Era” is overused, but totally appropriate on this occasion. Things will never be the same again.

I’m absolutely stunned. And can we fuck off with the conspiracy theories, and just believe what Klopp has said for once?
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!