Page 81 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3171747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: Shortlist

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Is it taking forever to load? If so I’ve been having the same issues not sure if it’s only up one related
    Glad u said that, its been winding me up, thought it was just mine playing up.

If it is to be Slot I’m actually quite looking forward to a return to top level pressing & counter pressing & having incredible strength through our system again & signature moves & recognisable patterns of play & triggers for movement and hope it pans out like that

Just read something that Francois Plateau has put out. He's said that Amorim is more suited in terms of metrics etc but may demand more involvement in transfer dealings as he's more of a manager whereas Slot is a coach who works with what he has. Edwards and Hughes are going to be the main transfer duo.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Yeah the site in on go slow sometimes then speeds up. If they removed most of Ninenteenx posts . will be half the storage memory cleaned in a few seconds
    I dread to think how many threads there are sitting there with 0 replies in them, started by that LFC Click account.

I imagine getting rid of those would be a percentage gain and nobody would miss them.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Just read something that Francois Plateau has put out. He's said that Amorim is more suited in terms of metrics etc but may demand more involvement in transfer dealings as he's more of a manager whereas Slot is a coach who works with what he has. Edwards and Hughes are going to be the main transfer duo.
    Slot has worked on a shoe string compared to PSV and Ajax so I'm sure that plays a big part in why he's the front runner

There’s good quote from him about the negotiations on BBC

Well I found it quite entertaining anyway

Seems like Big Arne might be confirmed over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I dread to think how many threads there are sitting there with 0 replies in them, started by that LFC Click account.

I imagine getting rid of those would be a percentage gain and nobody would miss them.
    Shit stirrers as well, by the looks of some of the threads
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I think this and what reddownunder has posted. He works with what he has and has operated on a tight budget. Right up FSG street. Hopefully he is as good at it as klopp was, if not better.

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Slot has worked on a shoe string compared to PSV and Ajax so I'm sure that plays a big part in why he's the front runner

Yep.. Like Mrs Merton asking Debbie McGee. "What first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels:..

I think we all know what 'piqued' their interest here...