Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36767980818283848586

Thread: Shortlist

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It started together with Trent agitating to play midfield when Jurgen took the bizarre step of fucking off the Trent Mo Hendo triangle & putting an ever worse than present Elliott in Hendo’s place who stopped a lot working getting in Mo & Trent’s space rather than helping them manipulate the space

Trent started agitating to play midfield because Elliott playing RCM was stopping him being able to come forward link & create
    It's baffling to be honest. It's like taking Harry Kane and deciding to play him as a winger.

Though anybody thinking TTA has told Jurgen that he's playing midfield and Jurgen has just gone 'yeah OK then.' is just mental. These decisions are 100% coming from the top. He's not managing by committee.

Trent is never a mid - he can't accept it but there it is. He has a wand of a foot. the end. No fight - no ability to weave past players consistently - His short passing is poor for a man of his reputation. He doesn't have the quick feet skill to be a mid. That's why he was pushed back. In a Real Galacticsos side he might get the luxury of a free role to whip a ball in - in the real world of 2024 - he needs to work out WHO and what he is and fast. Then he needs to stop talking to the press.

But - we can always spin a load of horsehite and blame Elliott.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    But - we can always spin a load of horsehite and blame Elliott.
    Spinning horseshit is your MO, Elliott’s role at RCM fucking up the triangle that was the fulcrum of our play in 21-22 & getting in Mo’s & Trent’s space was covered by all punditry quite extensively it’s the principle reason we missed out on Champions League last season & suffered poor form another throwing thr baby out with the bath water Jurgen master class

Had Elliott not got injured in 21-22 that would have been the same result in both seasons we picked up massively when he wasn’t in the team

I see Brighton were beat again .

Good to see you knew WHO the comment was directed at.

I guess when you produce that amount of dung - you just know 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Good to see you knew WHO the comment was directed at.

I guess when you produce that amount of dung - you just know 😜
    I know you constantly chat shit about Elliott

Just another variety of dung.. I have only ever defended Elliot from those who want to blame a young lad who has become a target. I have consistently said he was no more than a squad player and maintain that to this day.