Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41818485868788899091

Thread: Shortlist

Stop being personal?

So disability discrimination making go and take meds jibes to someone you know has autism with ADHD isn’t personal?

Here we are again with the behaviour you exhibit all the time especially when you’re wrong

The question has been unequivocally answered long ago, City changed up after getting a hiding in 19-20 as I stated

Anyway, back on topic after Steven doing what he does to every thread

When do we expect an official announcement on Slot?

You are a chicken shit

And ADHD is new on me. Was aware you claim to be autistic and have bent over backwards to hold my tongue surrounding some of your crazed posts..

HOWEVER - You accused me of being like your brother with Aspergers. My brother has aspergers btw.. I said nothing to pull you up on it. What a fraud you are. Hopefully others see it,

And you should take your meds. Not discrimination at all - sound advice ‘Cause you are chatting even more shyte than usual

I’ll post the stats from the Champions League final you claimed Real dominated us in & lay it out there for all to see & embarrass you further if you don’t pipe down with your nonsense

You are like my brother because he cannot stand anyone or anything challenging his status quo either and he also thinks he’s very smart because he got a degree in history where everyone else in the family thinks he’s the stupidest which is very clearly what all the pages and pages and pages and pages when you’ve been embarrassed are about

The post post post continually trying to move the discussion away from the point that challenges or threatens your status quo until get so bored & tired of your crap they just pack it in & you think you’re clever & have won in your deluded little world

You are a nasty piece or work NINETEEN- a really nasty disturbed individual.

One minute you have the powers we don’t have through your special condition… so we should accept your superiority… the next you are crying wolf when you are exposed for talking rubbish.

Refusing to answer the questions your machinations throw up.

How IF Klopp was mistaken in persisting with Fabinho - did we qualify for CL in 2020/21 with all the missing players and hopeless situation?

How did we manage to do so well that only missed out on a quad in 2021/22 by foul play?

How was Klopp simultaneously “throwing the baby out with the bath water” AND top of the league this season after losing yet another member of the fab 3 and so many senior players last summer?

These are genuine questions and you seem unable to even face them without becoming triggered and then plain nasty.

You’ve been exposed as the one talking rubbish look at that nonsense in the amount thread

This is what you do, I’m trying to help you drop this appalling behaviour

Oh just stop it dude.

Nobody else is listening you know… Just please try answering the questions with something vaguely believable

it’s so pertinent to this thread because I will then have a steer on what to expect the new boss to have levelled at him.

I’ve no interest in going down whatever avenue you’re trying to lead the point of discussion off topic down

Just stop You lost like on your Real claims Like of you Mount better than Bellingham claim