Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35757879808182838485

Thread: Shortlist

Quote Originally Posted by Gurthers View Post
    Kind of hoping Jurgen takes a break for a year and comes back. No chance, but one can dream.
    It did cross my mind. Maybe for a few years. Then returns King Kenny style to save us!

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    It did cross my mind. Maybe for a few years. Then returns King Kenny style to save us!
    that went well
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I'm personally looking forward to seeing what he can do with what is a very good squad.
    Onwards and upwards n'all tha.
    Me too, his afternoons team look more like Liverpool of 18-20 with some of 21-22 thrown in than we do

Back to the future I reckon

some people seem to forget it was the defence that won us the league title. The back line Fabinho and Henderson were great. we were accused of being very defensive at times that season. but it worked
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    some people seem to forget it was the defence that won us the league title. The back line Fabinho and Henderson were great. we were accused of being very defensive at times that season. but it worked
    I don’t forget that, I always thought we needed mids who could do what the 18-20 lads did but had more in passing & creativity & shooting when they were in the positions we needed that

Were not going to get a mid who will create as many chances as our attacking g full backs did

I hope Slot tells Trent it’s back to the future & he’s going to be an attacking full back for him none of this inverted full back nonsense