Page 54 of 92 FirstFirst ... 44447484950515253545556575859606164 ... LastLast

Thread: Shortlist

De Zerbi has a great chance to enhance his credentials further when his team play Arsenal on Saturday 😉

They have an outside chance of European football & have got a lot of their players back recently

Unai Emery has shown that he is a top manager

Fowk mist hae bin watchin' that Brighton gam wi' their eyes closed. De Zerbi's fitba stinks. Palace under Hodgson wur juist as guid. A definite NO fae me.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    De Zerbi has a great chance to enhance his credentials further when his team play Arsenal on Saturday
    Would be magnificent if we got a "favour" or two in the run-in as winning all 9 seems terribly unlikely.

Article from 2022 about Amorim's set-up.

Although he generally uses a 3-4-3 a lot of the roles in the side are similar to how players have been utilised under Klopp and if he came in, I don't think we would have too many square peg / round hope situations - might not be 100% seamless but I think he'd get us functioning rather quickly.

They were very impressive against Arsenal last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Would be magnificent if we got a "favour" or two in the run-in as winning all 9 seems terribly unlikely.

Article from 2022 about Amorim's set-up.

Although he generally uses a 3-4-3 a lot of the roles in the side are similar to how players have been utilised under Klopp and if he came in, I don't think we would have too many square peg / round hope situations - might not be 100% seamless but I think he'd get us functioning rather quickly.

They were very impressive against Arsenal last season.
    He also won Sporting their first title in 19 years, currently top of Primera Liga with a game in hand.

Some pundits suggesting that if De Zerbi comes in he will bring Milner along as well as a coach.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Some pundits suggesting that if De Zerbi comes in he will bring Milner along as well as a coach.
    Interesting point there FaridT!

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    He also won Sporting their first title in 19 years, currently top of Primera Liga with a game in hand.
    Plus had managed without having the best budget in the League and has brought young players through.

He ticks a lot of boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Plus had managed without having the best budget in the League and has brought young players through.

He ticks a lot of boxes.
    Agreed Sid.
    I also think that Pep thinks that he needs to prove himself somewhere else first at a lower level

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Tis Amorim's job if he wants it. De zerbi wid be a massive step backwards.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.