Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 94952535455565758596061626364656669 ... LastLast

Thread: Shortlist

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Amazes me that we have fans who are seemingly (ai realise they probably aren’t) more concerned with the ire on a forum than actual club itself.

Sign of the times I guess
    Ach lighten up Steveo - you're intelligent enough to deduce when someone has made a tongue-in-cheek post.

I should think it entirely obvious that no Red would actually wish anything but for the best for the club purely for the sake of some short-term lols on a forum.

It will be the weekend soon mate.

Amazes me that we have fans who are seemingly (ai realise they probably aren’t) more concerned with the ire on a forum than actual club itself.

Sign of the times I guess
    Yes, of course I would love to see Gary O'Neil take over. Just for laughs of course...
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    Yes, of course I would love to see Gary O'Neil take over. Just for laughs of course...
    Gary O'Neil was targeted by the club a few years ago to take over the under 21s . So they must of been impressed by him even back then.
    The first team is a completely different ball game though !!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Ach lighten up Steveo - you're intelligent enough to deduce when someone has made a tongue-in-cheek post.

I should think it entirely obvious that no Red would actually wish anything but for the best for the club purely for the sake of some short-term lols on a forum.

It will be the weekend soon mate.
    The word ‘seemingly’ has its uses to be fair though Sid. Would hope you’re intelligent enough to grasp that.

I’m also guilty of the odd tongue-in-cheek comment - I would hope most can spot that too - Not entirely sure thought if I’m honest.

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    Thought so 😜

The word ‘seemingly’ has its uses to be fair though Sid. Would hope you’re intelligent enough to grasp that.

I’m also guilty of the odd tongue-in-cheek comment - I would hope most can spot that too - Not entirely sure thought if I’m honest.
    Jokes and quips are lost on me way too often to be fair, some of which may be Neurodivergent related, some of it may just be me having slow moments.

What I am especially dreadful at is missing social cues, which, should there ever be an LFC Online group meet, may give people the odd chuckle.

I've been in a situation where I've been at a bar and a lass asked to buy me a drink. My Guinness was half-full so I declined, thanked her for the generous offer and she walked off.

You can imagine how I felt about 3 weeks later when the situation popped into my head and the underlying message dawned on me Quite how I used to be deemed a "lady's man" is beyond me

Jokes and quips are lost on me way too often to be fair, some of which may be Neurodivergent related, some of it may just be me having slow moments.

What I am especially dreadful at is missing social cues, which, should there ever be an LFC Online group meet, may give people the odd chuckle.

I've been in a situation where I've been at a bar and a lass asked to buy me a drink. My Guinness was half-full so I declined, thanked her for the generous offer and she walked off.

You can imagine how I felt about 3 weeks later when the situation popped into my head and the underlying message dawned on me Quite how I used to be deemed a "lady's man" is beyond me
    If a chick offers to buy you a pint at a bar and you decline, there's a very high possibility that you are supa-dupa gay!

LFC have opened talks with Sporting Lisbon with a view to appointing Amorim when Klopp leaves according to a French publication.....

https://www.footmercato.net/a2300740036014673602-liverpool-negocie-avec-ruben-amorim

Me too. Seriously mate - I think it happens to many more of us than is believed. It's very difficult to get the subtlety of these things across in word form on a football forum.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    LFC have opened talks with Sporting Lisbon with a view to appointing Amorim when Klopp leaves according to a French publication.....

https://www.footmercato.net/a2300740036014673602-liverpool-negocie-avec-ruben-amorim
    Mon dieu...

Oh no it's Friday... Chuckle.. Sniff -