Page 7 of 84 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141757 ... LastLast

Thread: Shortlist

Seriously, we all know Jürgen will have a rethink about turn after we win the quadruple come May ��

He won’t. Not his style.

The fact is he IS exhausted. He was exhausted years ago tbh. That may be the “big picture” but it certainly ain’t the full one.

IMO he was prepared to run with it “exhausted” or not. Something has made him change his mind.

We can only guess at what that is. Health? Lack of backing? or TV cameras?

Changing his mind again…? Naah

Stories now surfacing that Jürgen is having a home built in Madrid.
    Real being his next managerial post, having already been agreed. Apparently his wife being the driving force behind this......
    I’ll be forever grateful for what he brought to us, but I’m also dissapointed that he didn’t see his contract out.
    Exhaustion being the reason for him leaving, but not if he’s undertaking a job with a more demanding club and set of fans .....
    Bit disillusioned now not what I wanted to hear......

I REALly hope this isn't true though....

Why doesn't he just buy a ready made house and save the planet, lol....

Lawrenson said he is having a house built near his in Majorca NOT in Madrid. Probably BS

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Lawrenson said he is having a house built near his in Majorca NOT in Madrid. Probably BS
    Hopefully, and if that's the case, he deserves it. A nice seaside pad that is....

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Was about to post this. Think the real Madrid thing is BS. If klopp says he needs a break then I believe he will take a break.

Do we add Xavi to the shortlist? He has announced he is leaving Barca in June.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Was about to post this. Think the real Madrid thing is BS. If klopp says he needs a break then I believe he will take a break.

Do we add Xavi to the shortlist? He has announced he is leaving Barca in June.
    No. If he can't hack it at Barcelona, he won't be able to make the step up to a big club like Liverpool either....

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    No. If he can't hack it at Barcelona, he won't be able to make the step up to a big club like Liverpool either....
    Ya I wasn't serious about him. I wouldnt want him near us. Good timing for some conspiracies though. Maybe klopp going to barca instead of Madrid?