Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Chelsea

But lets take nothing away from Bradley.... just magic, can pass, tackle, cover..and now add assists and goals..and he's only 14.....

Is Konate the best CB in the league? Defensively and in possession

Great win ..Great performance....But these commentators do my head in!!...He asked Ally Mcoist was the title 'Liverpool's to lose?'...with almost certainly just a 2 point cushion to a team who won a treble last year.......Complete tool!!...

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    But lets take nothing away from Bradley.... just magic, can pass, tackle, cover..and now add assists and goals..and he's only 14.....
    Bradley, Konate, MacAllister any one of those motm. Gomez excellent, Diaz never stopped working. Jota with the breakthrough moment. Van Dijk was stern at the back. Jones and Sz8 were good. Nunez was okayish but great assist. He never stops that boy and never loses his love and smile.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Is Konate the best CB in the league? Defensively and in possession
    Always like a sustained period before saying "best" but he is absolutely the most in-form centre-back in the League right now.

Hopefully this becomes his default level.

Hope Chelsea improve for their way game to the Emptihad they were dour tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Imagine having to take off both your fullbacks and it's Robbo and Trent that you're bringing into the game as we cruise to the closing stages.

What a glorious time to be a fan, and what a fantastic job rebuilding this squad Klopp has done in his farewell tour.
    Brilliant squad at present and whoever gets to take the job on when Jürgen departs is one of the luckiest men in football.

When next season starts we have to be carrying a celebratory/party vibe regarding his tenure to carry the next chapter along - would be so daft to remain in any form of mourning even if we sorely, sorely miss him.

The future could be very bright and Jürgen will deserve enormous credit.

If we beat Arsenal we'll be 8 points ahead of Man-city. they'll have two games in hand. But we need to keep ahead on points.. something will give. we just need to keep winning
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Hope Chelsea improve for their way game to the Emptihad they were dour tonight
    I doubt it.
    I highly doubt we're getting any help from any other team in taking points off City.
    You know how it usually goes.
    They all just roll out the red carpet for a thrashing.

We're going to have to deal with them ourselves when we meet them again in March.
    In the meantime we'd do ourselves a world of good to keep pace with them and win the games we have to and not drop any silly points.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    If we beat Arsenal we'll be 8 points ahead of Man-city. they'll have two games in hand. But we need to keep ahead on points.. something will give. we just need to keep winning
    I think if we can get 7 or more points ahead with us playing the same games I don't think they'd catch us.
    Easier said than done obviously but if we get a good lead we'll be difficult to catch. We've got great bench options and we've found our level.