Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 252829303132333435

Thread: Match Thread : Arsenal v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by BOBPAISLEYFAN View Post
    CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE SLIGHTEST TICKLE ON AN ARSENAL PLAYER MERITED A FREE KICK / YELLOW CARD BUT SIMILAR CHALLENGES AGAINST US WAS WAVED ON…

I would love to see Howard Webb and Michael Owen explain those anomalies away, because tbh it was head shakingly laughable …
    Youer wekwqnwod ytourself thsts rtghe wrefss ine NeNSLAND Doldnt't givnee a tutypany fuckc abaotut Livnedperl ans rirto#a tusahc a snightmam,r,e bugr qewe hjust h\vw e3wto march rontnt witht thgoignds/

CoME FOGFNG nroyut RE DMDE ENE.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Has your keyboard had a wobble there Sid?

Listen we were lucky to finish second yesterday and we were second in every department, this coupled with some very poor individual performances and schoolboy errors, but and its a big fucking but…. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE SLIGHTEST TICKLE ON AN ARSENAL PLAYER MERITED A FREE KICK / YELLOW CARD BUT SIMILAR CHALLENGES AGAINST US WAS WAVED ON…

I would love to see Howard Webb and Michael Owen explain those anomalies away, because tbh it was head shakingly laughable …
    The simple factor is this game had Anthony “Jose” Taylor running it. I hates us & has done since Mourinho Chelski days.

We deserved to lose, just Taylor refs in such a manner than he allows us nothing.. hes very clever in how he does it. our officials are not trustworthy..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Listen we were lucky to finish second yesterday and we were second in every department, this coupled with some very poor individual performances and schoolboy errors, but and its a big fucking but…. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE SLIGHTEST TICKLE ON AN ARSENAL PLAYER MERITED A FREE KICK / YELLOW CARD BUT SIMILAR CHALLENGES AGAINST US WAS WAVED ON…

It's a very simple explanation. The more attacking side tends to get more decisions. That was Arsenal. The home team also tends to get slightly favoured. That was also Arsenal. Not hard to see why they got more decisions overall.

Moaning about the ref after that performance is just a bad look.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Youer wekwqnwod ytourself thsts rtghe wrefss ine NeNSLAND Doldnt't givnee a tutypany fuckc abaotut Livnedperl ans rirto#a tusahc a snightmam,r,e bugr qewe hjust h\vw e3wto march rontnt witht thgoignds/

CoME FOGFNG nroyut RE DMDE ENE.

Achtung miaow??...