Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Burnley

45 more points for us to play for - max possible points tally for us is 96 - max possible total for Man City is 97.

14 of those 15 games we don't play each other. We have to aim to get one more win than they do in those 14 games and avoid defeat at Anfield.

Alternatively, match them in the other 14 games and win the Anfield clash, which I am hoping we can turn into something like a Chelsea or a Dortmund atmosphere, given what will likely be at stake.

As we play each other, it’s not possible for City to amass 97 if we win 96, so to all intents and purposes it’s still in our own hands, as it is for City. But we are the only two clubs in the league that can say that.

What are we worried about? Brentford will stick one on City tonight.

2-1 Come on Toney.

_______________Alisson________________
    Bradley_______VVD___Quansah ____Gomez
    _______________Endo___________
    _________Macca_________Jones
    Jota____________Nunez______Diaz

I wouldnt go back in for Salah or Trent yet... Hopefully Bradley is ok to play.. i just think he offers more going forward on the side.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Bookies odd are in part biased by money already placed.

In reality it's likely a tie between us and City based on the table, and the nature of not-losing-runs.
    How much are you willing to take on City at even money (50%)?

The answer will be zero by the way. Seen bullshitters like this a hundred times.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

the difference will be a approach, Brentford will be slow and lax this evening,. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT come next Saturday morning its their cup final.
    Like Arsenal yesterday they will win nothing. but they beat LFC so yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy we accomplished something worthwhile

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    the difference will be a approach, Brentford will be slow and lax this evening,. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT come next Saturday morning its their cup final.
    Like Arsenal yesterday they will win nothing. but they beat LFC so yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy we accomplished something worthwhile
    To be fair to Brentford, I think they did the double over Man City last season. Whilst I understand the sentiment of a lot of teams seemingly "not turning up" against Man City and then being full of fizz against us, Brentford are probably the side we can't level that criticism against.

TNT thanks for getting every team to focus on us. we can not allow to make it easy for Liverpool FC..
    I really hope from now on. we get mean and really go for the title. if not. they are piss shit and have no bottle. seeing Arsenal look like they'd won every trophy on earth yesterday should be massive motivation.
    That shitbag Taylor was a moron yesterday ta-boot.,he ignored the huge foul on Nunez and booked him for daring to question him.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    To be fair to Brentford, I think they did the double over Man City last season. Whilst I understand the sentiment of a lot of teams seemingly "not turning up" against Man City and then being full of fizz against us, Brentford are probably the side we can't level that criticism against.
    yes well lets see how they behave tonight..

Im not watching the game.. not watching everything go in cities favour. doesnt matter they are the biggest cheats in football that ever was.. They still get favoured. the whole league is corrupt in that way.