Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 367891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Burnley

Good result today. Took our time but got the job done. Back to the top of the league we go.

The match thread got much better after I joined.

And the PGMOL conspiracy clowns have been silenced.

I've improved this place 1000% already.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBPAISLEYFAN View Post
    Elliott is a strange one, when he is good he is very good but when he is so ineffective..

He seems to be a bit of a Super sub tbh atmo, for me he is definitely not as effective when he starts a game when compared to when he comes on late in the game…maybe he lacks the physical explosive power required from the off, but coming on late on when play has dropped a level maybe benefits him…
    A short blond David Fairclough.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    I don't know where you've played football but if you miss the ball and kick someone on the shin .... It's. A. Foul.
    Taking to yourself again......

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Aye. He was shite 🤣🤣
    I imagine TAA saying its the knee again, its not too bad boss, and Jurgen we're taking you off lad.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

A quick mention on Curtis Jones. How good was he at RB! Thought he filled in superbly.

Elliott injected some much needed energy and some forward momentum. His two assists were excellent as well. He just needs to be more effective when he starts.

Also noticeable that Trent played the entire first half wide right and didn't drop into midfield a sing time. He also put in two or three fantastic balls that position...

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    A short blond David Fairclough.
    Some players are just better off the bench. Solskjear springs to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    A quick mention on Curtis Jones. How good was he at RB! Thought he filled in superbly.

Elliott injected some much needed energy and some forward momentum. His two assists were excellent as well. He just needs to be more effective when he starts.

Also noticeable that Trent played the entire first half wide right and didn't drop into midfield a sing time. He also put in two or three fantastic balls that position...
    True I wouldn't like to try it against a good attacking team though, burnley are not.

Hope that keeps happening, I'd rather trent stay wide, supply the beast that is nunez in the air, it makes sense.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post

Curtis is the typical modern day young footballer. Very comfortable on the ball and very good with close control in difficult positions.
    Can be hard to watch at times but they believe in their ability.
    The best at it and it pains me to say it, is that little shit Phil Foden.

Must say my two whipping boys, Elliot and Jones played really well today and well done them.
    On the free kick.... To make contact with the foot against shin (is always a foul?) and yet at balls into the box wrap your arms around a player and drag him to the ground ( No foul it is a contact sport ????)
    Players at every level of the game make contact with arms feet backside and head all the time, it is only when a person fouled the the refs give anything. (Impeded, hurt, dangerous , deliberate or obstructed from playing on ...etc)
    However these days yellows or play on is the refs discretion .
    The best friendships are built on a solid foundation of alcohol, cake, sarcasm and a dislike of the same people.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Taking to yourself again......
    Maybe. But then maybe you should spend some time understanding football and less time typing crap on a forum.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.