Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Title Race Fixtures

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    It's a bot, and at least don't quote the fookin cunting thing if your ego gets the better of you and you must reply to it...
    Yup,whip me now .i need saving form myself
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Aaah,......I see your error.

You assume he,.......or 'it' is an adult when their behaviour on here suggests otherwise.
    For all we know, they could well be behaving to expectation for someone of their maturity level - whatever that happens to be.

Seven or eight posts to different threads, all within minutes of each other, and all with that juvenile affectation and put-on of an 'accent' that they know riles people up,....

....it just screams to me, ......."baby felt ignored and wanted attention again!.......NOW!!!"

Just let the colicky twat cry itself to sleep.
    hopefully he will go and toss his caber soon and leave us all in peace again
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    It will, if you's dopes don't keep replying to it....

Yup,whip me now .i need saving form myself
    If everybody does whit Justine says this place wull be much better. Honest.

What a clown
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Aye. Th' yin thing missing in mah life was not getting enough attention fae someone oan mah ignore list.

You should stop listening tae thae clowns.

A'richt clowns, back oan topic. Something ye seem tae struggle wi' in every thread.

Yin gam at a time 'n' see whaur it takes us. Complete focus oan Brighton next.

Arsenal will have some fun juggling the Brighton and Aston Villa matches amidst the two-legged quarter-final against Bayern Munich.

Credit where due if they come out of that little spell unscathed.

May take a little time tomorrow and update the fixture list.

Anyone care to speculate as to what they think we might manage from the remaining 9 games?

If we were to get something like -

- 6 wins
    - 2 draws
    - 1 loss

- then we'd land on 87* points. As it stands Arsenal can attain 92 points and Man City can get 91 - do we foresee two slip-ups from both sides?

I can foresee the navigation of the Champion's League being an issue for both sides and I certainly anticipate one instance of points dropped for both teams (maybe a draw rather than a loss) but not sure that BOTH will slip up in 2 games.

*Not necessarily saying we will slip up in 3 games, just presenting a scenario as all 3 sides have dropped points in (roughly) a third of their matches*

Tis mid-week fixtures this week sae tough fur a' teams. Sheffild Utd at home is a great chance fur 3 mair points.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Anyone care to speculate as to what they think we might manage from the remaining 9 games?

If we were to get something like -

- 6 wins
    - 2 draws
    - 1 loss

- then we'd land on 87* points. As it stands Arsenal can attain 92 points and Man City can get 91 - do we foresee two slip-ups from both sides?

I can foresee the navigation of the Champion's League being an issue for both sides and I certainly anticipate one instance of points dropped for both teams (maybe a draw rather than a loss) but not sure that BOTH will slip up in 2 games.

*Not necessarily saying we will slip up in 3 games, just presenting a scenario as all 3 sides have dropped points in (roughly) a third of their matches*
    Whoever wins it will most likely need 90 points