Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Title Race Fixtures

Hopefully spurs/villa will have nothing to play for by time we play them, as one or the other secured 4th spot.

Wishful thinking but you never know

No reason we can't win the first 5, then focus on the next 5.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Ortega is no Kelleher, so it will be interesting to see if Ederson misses a couple of matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Hopefully spurs/villa will have nothing to play for by time we play them, as one or the other secured 4th spot.

Wishful thinking but you never know

No reason we can't win the first 5, then focus on the next 5.
    I'd hope so. Villa could be a tough game if they're playing for something, they may run out of steam a bit. McGinn is gonna miss a couple of games now after that red card.
    A good hiding for them at home today,their home forms been very good most of the season.

It's not often that we look forward to international break!

Who knows, maybe international break comes at a bad time for City and Arsenal?

Arsenal, Arsenal top of the league but the outsider of three with the bookies (at least until they play City...)

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Ortega is no Kelleher, so it will be interesting to see if Ederson misses a couple of matches.
    Manchester City goalkeeper Ederson is set to miss up to four weeks with the muscle injury he sustained in Sunday's Premier League draw with Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Manchester City goalkeeper Ederson is set to miss up to four weeks with the muscle injury he sustained in Sunday's Premier League draw with Liverpool.
    How convenient with the international break coming and he would have played all brazils games with big bear out.....he'll be fit in less than 4 weeks

Just need Rice and Saka to get injured on international duty for Arteta to get a bit of pressure on him.

Just Rice

My preferred result for City v Arsenal is a Arsenal win. Then second option City win. Draw is the my least preferred. I rather City 4pts behind us then 3pts a gap against City is better the bigger the better. If Arsenal win it becomes a straight shootout and I feel we are coming to form and they are already on a sequence of wins and could stumble and those 5 away games I don't see them getting 12+ pts, also Chelsea is going to be a tough game for them @ home.

If City win then Arsenal are 3 pts behind and i think it will actually be the beginning of the end of their title challenge, (last 5 away games they wo't pick up 12+pts).

A draw then it is 2pts to Arsenal who will believe more that they can win the league. It will then be 3pts gap to City.

Having said a lot we are in a fantastic situation, we are in a title race to the end as Klopp said, we have shown we are ready to fight for all,