Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do we turn up in the 2nd half?

This season we have a midfield that can actually run. Last season we had Henderson and Fabinho in the side.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Held under a biodegradable canopy with native fauna tent pegs I trust?
    Hahahaha in a perfect World!

Was in one of the old Nissen huts from the war. Main focus was restoration of a few key sites in terms of peat and bog - was from an engineering standpoint which is outside my comfort zone (in a good sense, was learning new things) and laying out examples of healthy sites that benefitted Nature (biodiversity increase and carbon capture) but also being good for the taxpayer (reduced flood risk with less run-off meaning lower Home insurance, less expense required at water stations if the water is already arriving "clean" rather than densely mineralised, etc) as well - and trying to reduce some of the well-intended but often misguided afforestation in certain areas.

Was pretty good, though having seen the highlights Van Dijk's goal was better

Speaking of highlights and key moments, we are getting very close to a 1000th goal under Klopp!

I see - very good Sid. I will do my bit and keep telling people to stop buy shyte they don’t need.

buying - grrr - typing on a phone is a hazard

Why do we turn up in the 2nd half?

I don't know the answer, but it makes for exciting watching, i'm not sure my blood pressure can take anymore though !!!
    Getting there.