Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 30333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Carabao Cup Final Liverpool v Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Not to put a downer on things but I think diaz has picked up a groin injury.
    A problem for tomorrow.

If we finish the season with one trophy, we'll cope. We know what the Manager and the players accomplished during his tenure and that is what matters.

For now - until Midnight at least - just breathe in how good it was to win a TENTH League Cup.

8 Academy Players picked up a medal today....

Immense and great to see the club developing these players and a management team that trusts them....

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    8 Academy Players picked up a medal today....

Immense and great to see the club developing these players and a management team that trusts them....
    All credit to JwH

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Endo was absolutely brilliant.
    He and Mac are both brilliant at No6 in different ways as a DM No6 that Endo is he is just miles miles better than Fab ever was I hope people can at least admit that now, he scans he reads it he’s proactive if not positionally as astute as Mac plays right across the line if it goes beyond him he’s on the turn sprinting back AND he’s miles better with the fucking ball

I think Endo’s come on a lot since Mac’s played with him too, as it was one or the other for half the season, he (Mac) was exceptional again today his reading anticipation positioning is sensational you he’s just awesome to watch whatever the right thing to do is, he does it

I love his blind pressing too and I noted in Arsenal’s game yesterday Arteta’s trying to have Rice copy it

Jurgen needs to do a u turn surely these are his boys and he’s doesn’t look like he’s trying to do tht job on 3 wheels anymore to any of us he looks more energised than ever

They did an x-ray [on Gravenberch], it is not broken but the ligaments got something. I actually feel really bad, but everything else is really good."

Konate was fkn immense as ever too our fans love him IBOOOOUUUUUUU

Can tell we've won something 2406 guests online apparently lols
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    We'd better hope Kenny takes it easy back at the hotel tonight. He's on the bench Wednesday....
    Hahaaaa good one…

I would be more than happy to see the King on the turf at Anfield again. Probably from the bench tho

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Jurgen needs to do a u turn surely these are his boys and he’s doesn’t look like he’s trying to do tht job on 3 wheels anymore to any of us he looks more energised than ever
    Don’t do it to yourself. Remember he did say he had the energy for this last season. But how much it is taking out of him - and our squad - nobody knows