Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Nottingham Forest v Liverpool

Fantastic finish. Hotch potch team full of effort, determination. Proud of every one of them.
    Darwin , well incredible , well done all.
    The best friendships are built on a solid foundation of alcohol, cake, sarcasm and a dislike of the same people.

Joe Gomez was shattered towards the end. He's been brilliant these past few weeks.
    Gapko and Harvey also looked shattered,
    I doubt we'll see them on Thursday night.

Totally different circumstances but I imagine for those in the stadium that was probably our most raw Bedlam "get the fuck in" moment since the Alisson header?

What a fantastic result. A 1-0 with the goal scored in the 12th minute or so would have done the job but to get one SO late gives us an even bigger boost whilst slightly deflating Man City and Arsenal in the process as they'll have thought we dropped points.

To think, we draw and the other results go as expected, we end up a point behind Man City and behind Arsenal (on goal difference) by Monday night.

Instead, we remain League leaders. Huge.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Joe Gomez was shattered towards the end. He's been brilliant these past few weeks.
    Gapko and Harvey also looked shattered,
    I doubt we'll see them on Thursday night.
    Theor mileage has been huge. Gomez contribution this season has him as 1 of the players of our season in my books. He was quality backup when needed most. Even today he allowed that we could sub Robbo who maybe was being nursed. Also jow he played in midfield last 2 games.

Gomez has done well kept away from CB he’s better than Fab at No6 too, same complete lack of scanning and awareness, slightly better positionally playing right across the line but good recovery pace and a willingness to sprint & work hard to recover his fuck ups we never saw from Fab

To the VAR the balls to remain consistent. I was already certain that he would give Forest the penalty in line with how other officials do. But credit to him cause the Danns incident could also have been a penalty.

But unnecessary from Joe though. Very lucky.

But credit to the VAR. Strange enough the last 2 games Tierney reffed us he has actually been okay. He is trying to appear all mellow, chewing his gum and his shaved head. He didn't blow home town today, he gave all our free kicks and didn't let the crowd get fo him.

More experience for Clark and Danns, clean sheet for Kelleher, no injuries?, Szoboszlai, Endo and Nunez are back, massive psychological boost for us, just trying to find some positives here!

Im not for being violent or aggressive. but loved how Danns went for the ball with the keeper. Hes not timid and thanks for that delay. we had time to get the winner in the end
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

No harm in winning ugly now and then. Absolutely buzzing.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

And