Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Nottingham Forest v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Don’t sweat it mate, points in the bag, we have been blatantly robbed of several points already this season.. I couldn’t give less of a f**k.
    Indeed Miller. As Geordies say "whu' gaans aroond,cums aroond".
    That foul on Dann's is a free kick anywhere else on the pitch therefore it's a penalty. I don't care how soft it may be to some. It's a penalty.
    We plugged away but were fortunate really as it was a toothless showing that really lacked urgency for me but I think it was a game where our injuries were clearly showing. That said we got through and have some of our better players on the way back so all's good.
    It will also have been a proper gut punch to the doping wrongun' and his little sinister protege down south.

4 games in 11 days with an injury-hit squad and we win all of them.

Magnificent.

I think having Trent, Jota, Salah, Jones, Grav, Nunez and Sozbo all fit to start a match together might make a difference to our performances 🤣🤣
    City next week has Barcelona at Anfield all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Chloe's the best!
    You can hear that scream all the way from Anfield.

A proper Red if ever I saw one, that kid.
    "Fuckin done it again!" brilliant

Hopefully Forest get points deducted and get relegated.. to think they are considering complaining to the PGMOL. over the ref yesterday. even though they had ample opportunities to clear the ball before Nunez scored.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I think having Trent, Jota, Salah, Jones, Grav, Nunez and Sozbo all fit to start a match together might make a difference to our performances 🤣🤣
    City next week has Barcelona at Anfield all over it.
    I like your thinking Ian. I certainly think it'll be a big performance,Klopps last one against those cheating shitheads.

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    MOTD pundits going for a halfwit narrative again.
    Hey Jermaine, what if Forest had the drop ball then we won possession with Gomez going the length of the field Maradona 86 style and smashing home the winner.
    Also lol at Shearer on about the pen check whilst a camera angle was shown in which the Forest player clearly dived wrestling with Joe. The one on Danns earlier was worse but MOTD didn't show that.
    Look refs have screwed us over alot. However i do feel that they have a tough job to do. English refs are incompetent most definitely. however the over analysis and bickering after every game over decisions that weren't game changing, or for a team you despise; the Managers also are not helping if for example Nuno wanted a penalty and says nothing about the Danns incident. Managers never saw the incident that went for them in their post match interviews but saw the ones that went against them. That is the hypocricy I am seeing from fans and Managers ecspecially. Jermaine Jenas it is clear that Liverpool have hurt him terribly, I suspect Shearer as well.

Even Mark Goldbridge called out the VAR decision even though he is a United supporter and that is what is lacking now in football. Class, just being football people first and then rivals. It is obvious why there was 8 minutes added yesterday and why more because of further time wasting during additional time. The ref should have been praised how he implemented it, VAR should have been praised for being consistent for not re-refereeing the game. The Greek owner who came down afterwards and the Clattenburg appointment we are going to see incidents like in Greek football and Turkey. Forest have bee crap and that is why they are where they are. I am sure if you comb over a season you will find that it mostly balances out. Even for us who the refs in my view make the most mistakes against I still find there are calls that if they gave them I would not have been able to argue against. I more feel the refs are incompetent, the unnecessary rule changes are also not helping.

Players are diving, cheating, acting. Managers are idiots. The game is no longer the one we love. Until authorities go back to allowing the game to flow it is just going to descend further and moron ex player pundits are not helping the game either.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Hopefully Forest get points deducted and get relegated.. to think they are considering complaining to the PGMOL. over the ref yesterday. even though they had ample opportunities to clear the ball before Nunez scored.
    Their owner is a classless piece of shit. They have breached lots of rules but it is clear that he is a thug and is going to bring the PL to a real low. Similar to Greek league and Turkey. PL don't need this. It is the most loved league in the world because of its quality but also its proffesionalism etc. The overall package doesn't need Forest type of classless behaviour

Fat greek wanker, jenas and shearer are so anti Liverpool its beyond a joke

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Their owner is a classless piece of shit. They have breached lots of rules but it is clear that he is a thug and is going to bring the PL to a real low. Similar to Greek league and Turkey. PL don't need this. It is the most loved league in the world because of its quality but also its proffesionalism etc. The overall package doesn't need Forest type of classless behaviour
    Won't be long before hes on the pitch , giving the ref a good thrashing. They do that in Turkey and Greece.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century