Up the bum job done balls deep no kissing

If none were injured looks like

Kelleher

Bradley Konate Van Dijk Gomez

Szloboslai Endo Mac Allister

Salah Nunez Diaz

V City

Well konate is injured?

or maybe it was for show, who knows. that'll show city.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Blame alonso

De Zebria = Rodgers to me.
    Ninenteenx is the same guy that BLAMED, Fabinho for the 2 errors Adrian made in the knock out stages against atletico madrid. reality doesn't matter when you have a personal agenda
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    FT 5-1

Up the bum job done balls deep no kissing

If none were injured looks like

Kelleher

Bradley Konate Van Dijk Gomez

Szloboslai Endo Mac Allister

Salah Nunez Diaz

V City
    Gomez right back & Robbo left back

Anyway i think Alonso will help us in the sense to retain the ball more. we are too open at times in games. any decent forwards tonight would have scored at least 3 against us. our high line was ridiculous at times
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Ninenteenx is the same guy that BLAMED, Fabinho for the 2 errors Adrian made in the knock out stages against atletico madrid. reality doesn't matter when you have a personal agenda
    And he seems to have found his new Fabinho in Endo.

Get ready for an endless stream of pointless criticism aimed his way for the most nonsensical reasons.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Oh do shut up he's not here yet

What makes you think he'd play exactly the same way?

ffs you're hating on him already!!!!! yeah de ZEBRIIIII the best manager in the world instead!!!!!!

Just shut up
    I’ve no love or romantic former player bs too many have I just don’t understand for Alonso the way he left for tax reasons

I don’t mind him being our next manager but he’d have to change up & use his limited experience to play to our players strengths rather than try & shoehorn them into a different way of playing

How Leverkusen play won’t suit our players or the Premier League is all I’m saying and that should be obvious to everyone I don’t think anyone but Wenger first season at Arsenal has ever won it playing 3 at the back plus we have the best CB pairing going that works in a 2

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Fab was pure shite and never a midfielder in his life, Endo & Mac have been miles better than he ever was already as was Hendo when played at No6

Endo has been very good in several games much better than Fab, but for whatever reason, tonight he wasn’t as proactive as he has been, he was just sitting in an area not affecting the game at all for almost the entire second half, the game passed him by and he didn’t get anywhere near anyone they released it stopping them being released which when you’re supposed to be protecting the back four isn’t good enough

I think he was just tired to be honest, looked very leggy all game & we needed to out him out there because of injuries

Why would he change to back 3? we don't even have the CB's for that ?

Just because he plays like that with Leverkusen because it suits that squad, doesn't mean the same formation here, does it?

Leverkusen... a team that was expected to be nowhere near the top 10 pts ahead of bayern....not lost a game..... yet I guess it was because of the squad, nothing to do with alonso actually being a really good manager, yeah De zebri in, can't wait for the uncontrollable roller coaster of games again..... and losing 4-0 away to roma.

Eitherway no point chatting shit about it right now, see what happens end of season..... ffs....

You're just trolling in my opinion.

Imagine only conceding 16 goals so far in the league, god blimey, how horrific.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 7th March 2024 at 09:02 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Conte won it playing 3 at the back.