Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Sparta Prague v Liverpool

Good watch this half, end to end at times.
    Darwin rocking for 0-3.

WoW

Nunez

What a pass toooo

Game over surely!! didn't expect us to be 3-0 at HT .... surely take it easy at home.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

two for Darwin 3-0
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I'd take him out just after the half and wrap him in cotton wool and get him ready for Sunday,...

.....maybe give Mo a bit of a run out and perhaps one of the kids too.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    I'd take him out just after the half and wrap him in cotton wool and get him ready for Sunday,...

.....maybe give Mo a bit of a run out and perhaps one of the kids too.
    I'd nearly take Kelleher off too.

HT 3-0 decent if not the best half from us, 3 great goals, very sloppy defensively in that half too though giving up far too many chances too easily

Over to Jurgen to make sure we’re a bit better second half, rest a few legs too and get the win

Cone the fucking FUCK on Liverpool be a bit better second half & get the win with as commanding a lead as possible

Great time for Nunez finding his shooting boots, could of saved it for City tho.

We survived that period of their relentless pressure when our defense looked shaky and thank goodness for once our front men were sharp when we needed them to be.
    (.....well,....Darwin was. Macca being clinical with his penalty and giving us that good launching pad didn't hurt none)
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

3-0 up at half-time without having to be at our best against a side who put a respectable shift in for the first 30 minutes and didn't look at all like mugs.

We'd have all taken that wouldn't we!!!!

Need to make sensible use of all 5 subs at appropriate moments in the second half. Preservation of players for the rest of the season (Man City in particular) is the key here - even if we had a disaster of a second half and it somehow finished 3-3 it wouldn't matter - have the right lads available for Man City and the second leg should take care of itself.

Nunez has brought greater composure into his game lately. Yes we can say it's not against a harum scrum paced PL side tonight but the header against Forest wasn't rushed when it was tue most desperate time to take the lead.