Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 28313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Man City

you can understand why some fans hate officials and want them to suffer.. because they basically cheat their team constantly. because they have an agenda against that club.
    How Kavanagh could sleep at night when he literally cheated with the handball for Rodri in the Everton game is beyond me.
    I can understand why Jurgen is leaving.. its just a good job i dont answer the phone to Howard Webb. the ex copper who left is his wife and kids and robbed us to fuck when he was an official himself.
    Its good job i dont speak to him.. Because lets just say it would be pleasant phone call.

To say we have been treat badly this season by these fucking horrible cunts we call the PGMOL would be an understatement.
    (i don't normally swear) and i'm quite passive.. but sometimes you really need to let it out.
    we have been criminally cheated this season more than normal. take the Spurs game and the audio. that was manipulated if you ask me. something beyond sickening happened that day..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

we will NOT Be and i mean NOT be allowed to win the league.. you think the officials will start being fair to us have whats happened?? NO,WHY?? because they wouldn't act like this way in the first place.

That was a clear penalty on Macca from Doku in the last minute and it should have been given. but SHITWELL another dick biased bastard was never gonna allow it.
    PS we APOLOGISE and get down on our knees, we won late against Forest. the drop ball happened almost 2 minutes earlier. But we are sowwwyyyy for winning

not calmed down yet. it was just so unfair.. i get it when refs make mistakes . but thats where the VAR comes in.. just this and the handball in the Arsenal game. sickening and cheating.. get away with because the entire PGMOL are anti Liverpool starting from the tosser that is Howard Webb.
    The deceitfulness , started in the first few games of the season and its not stopped at all. its by hook and by crook that we are in this position.
    Really hope we find a way to win the next 9/10 games and fuck of the manc hating Liverpool mother fkers.
    Ok calmed down now

Why did diaz do his best not to score???
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

hes over doing the play.. trying to hold it and play with the ball. rather than just running on and scoring.. you dont get time to stop and start.. hes no Mane, but hes done excellent this season. hopefully he gets scoring again soon.

Do have to say though.. How we dominated a team like Man-city in the second half. gives me hope for the remainder of the season. we just got to be more clinical going forward.

Does anyone have a link to the penalty that wasn't given at the end?
    My coverage was freezing and I didn't see it clearly.
    Wonder if it'll be shown and discussed on MOTD?

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    hes over doing the play.. trying to hold it and play with the ball. rather than just running on and scoring.. you dont get time to stop and start.. hes no Mane, but hes done excellent this season. hopefully he gets scoring again soon.
    nah obvious corrupt
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Do have to say though.. How we dominated a team like Man-city in the second half. gives me hope for the remainder of the season.
    I'd just add to that.

The future. In general. We have some squad here.

Very exciting times. A squad is never complete/finished but we definitely have great players here.

If they carry forward what they have learned into the reign of the next Manager, maintaining the confidence, self-belief and resilience - we'll be in one Hell of a spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson78 View Post
    Trouble with Carragher, he's sold his soul to the devil working on Sly sports. He didn't want to go broke so decided to go WOKE.
    It happens to all former players who go into punditry, and I wouldn't call it going "Woke"
    (people should really stop using that term if they don't know what it means or where it comes from. It just makes you sound ignorant as hell).

Whenever these ex-Liverpool players end up behind the pundit's desk they all seem to feel they have to appear unbiased and not seeming to favour Liverpool, so a lot of times they'll just over-compensate and go the other way by being unessarily harder on Liverpool or the club.

You see it all the time with Carra.
    You've seen it in the past with Sounness
    You see it in the likes of Steve Nicol over at ESPN all the time.
    Owen and Sturridge aren't as bad as those others, but Carra and Nicol are the absolute worst when it comes to this sort of thing.

Like Carra's comments today were just dogshite.
    It's okay to come right out and say it was a crap decision and leave it at that.
    Even his co-presenter Micah Richards who's City all the way was quite frank and honest when he stated it was a silly thing of Doku to do and he probably got away with one there ( as did City).

But even his Liverpool FC ties aside, generally speaking as a pundit Carra has always been an utter disaster.
    So this opinion coming from him is par for the course.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!